Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Outstanding video!

WidowMaker

WidowMaker

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2013
You don't have to like Dodge Trucks to like this video!
The farmer. The working man!
I like 42sec in the harden calloused dirty hands of a hard working man in prayer!
I grew up on a farm and almost all the entire elder members of my family had farms and I can appreciate this vid even if it is trying to sell a truck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=AMpZ0TGjbWE

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
As a country boy that comes from a family of farmers its a touching commercial. I think sometimes most city folks don't really undertsand what it means to be a farmer and the real labor and time it takes to bring them their ffood. At the age of 11 i was driving wheat trucks for harvest for several hours a day, then swap shifts on the combines for several hours. Up every saturday and sunday morning at 5am in high school and drive 50 miles to go work on my uncles farmtill sun down. No matter of sports or drinking the nigh hefore we were always out there. Built a great work ethic that way. Made me tough. Made me strong. Taught me the value of what you work your ass off to earn. And I used to listen to Paul Harvey every morning on the way to school so that was a nice touch also.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
It is def great !
Throwing bales is no joke

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Farming hell yes!
1st few jobs I had starting @14 were on dairy farms!
I would leave the job I have now tomorrow for the same
money if I could.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic