Members
Latest Member
jacobss

Out cold

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I came pretty close to falling down during a standing military press set I was doing back around march.

I remember I got this warm rush feeling in my head and I started twitching a little..... After about 5 seconds everything cleared up.

Aug 2, 2013
A couple weeks after coming back from a couple serious injuries I started to get my d/l back up and I remember pulling one day (not even a ton of weight) and getting that tunnel vision/nausea feeling. I had to set down and re evaluate my life for about 5 mins after that but I never passed out. I think it was just due to not controlling my breathing and my CNS just getting overloaded, it was scary though.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I see stars and get pretty close to fainting anytime I miss a deadlift, if you are pulling with everything you have for long enough its bound to happen. I've only actually fainted once though.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Never actually passed out. I've had nose bleeds when squatting raw, tunnel vision after a lift as well as an almost total black out, seeing spots/flashes and one time I farted while benching.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Never actually passed out. I've had nose bleeds when squatting raw, tunnel vision after a lift as well as an almost total black out, seeing spots/flashes and one time I farted while benching.

That's the funniest shit ever!!

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I've seen stars , cracked a filling , farted loading stones ( my son was behind me and horrified ) pissed my pants but never went out

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
I've come close while deadlifting a few times. Once in a while I'll get it on squats too. Overhead press once in a while gets fuzzy. But I've never gone out from any of those.
I've blown blood vessels in my eyes, and face. Gotten a hematoma in my temple from the pressure in a squat suit under 1000+... but the only time I've actually gone out cold was when I was at full-bloat for a meet and my bench shirt rode up on my throat and cut off the artery. I was pulling the weight in one second and the next thing I knew the spotters were standing over me - I guess I dropped ~700 on my belly. Came back and got my next two attempts though.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Never while deadlifting but I've come VERY close when front squatting Oly style. I was getting weak knee'd and going out when it happened. Luckily, I did the 1 rep racked it and than collapsed onto a high box while I regained my composure. I know several who have while front squatting. I see stars when I pull for a PR or thereabouts but never passed out.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I've seen stars , cracked a filling , farted loading stones ( my son was behind me and horrified ) pissed my pants but never went out

I fart all the time esp when I squat if I've had eggs.

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
It almost happened to me last night. Nearly took a header in a smith machine after my last rep. I also get a bit light-headed after Good Mornings. Sometimes squats, but not too often.

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
I've blown blood vessels in my eyes too, and gotten very light headed and had to grab hold of something. Never dropped though. At least no one can say he wimped out!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic