Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Other Hobbies?

Cosmokramer

Cosmokramer

MuscleHead
May 6, 2013
I like fishing,camping anything outdoors and also cooking and growing a vegetable garden..doesn't take much to make me happy.. next on my agenda is to start canning.

Cosmokramer

Cosmokramer

MuscleHead
May 6, 2013
I love gardening as well. Have lots of flowers, but we're planning a modest vegetable garden this year. Plan to start out small, and expand it depending on how it goes. The only space I have for it, doesn't have quite as much sun as I'd like, so I may be fighting a losing battle. But I'll enjoy in nonetheless.

Me too! I made 3 raised garden beds out of pallets they have lasted 2 yrs so far hoping to get another growing season out of them...had 15 tomato plants,peppers and herbs...try cherry tomato varieties they do well in low sun areas..there are a lot of varieties I am sure with some trial and error you will find the right kind to plant.Good luck..my plants caught the blight this year but I managed to keep the damage to a minimum with some fungicide tomatos are not easy to grow..Put a pablespoon of epsom salt into each planting hole and mix into the soild before planting your mater plants it works trust me.Anyway good luck I am hoping this year is better for my plants and I planted garlic last fall so I am hoping it comes up nice.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
I Bow hunt. Just recently got into it the last five years or so. right beofre the season ended Nailed me a 12 point buck the other day and lost it. Such a shame. Long story short, guys want to be jerks and not even give the amimal a chance. I guess about 3yrs prior to me drilling him GOOD a couple of fellows had a deer feeder with a cam set up and waited for him to come, hit em with the spot line a shot em, but cause of their grimey bad karma idiots didnt kill em. I got him just as the sun was comming up and saw him get hit hard and stumble ran off into some thick swamp area. THey showed up and i almost fought with them. Last guy to shoot it that drops it. Kepps it it. Thats the rule! Due to there bad karma we searched all day and didnt find anything. Went out their later that night to see if i and could hear the cayotes fighting over it. Such a waste of a beautiful animal man. I would of had that mount and probably made the list for top ten in the state! It was that BIG! A once in the life time. Dead for nothing.

Cosmokramer

Cosmokramer

MuscleHead
May 6, 2013
I Bow hunt. Just recently got into it the last five years or so. right beofre the season ended Nailed me a 12 point buck the other day and lost it. Such a shame. Long story short, guys want to be jerks and not even give the amimal a chance. I guess about 3yrs prior to me drilling him GOOD a couple of fellows had a deer feeder with a cam set up and waited for him to come, hit em with the spot line a shot em, but cause of their grimey bad karma idiots didnt kill em. I got him just as the sun was comming up and saw him get hit hard and stumble ran off into some thick swamp area. THey showed up and i almost fought with them. Last guy to shoot it that drops it. Kepps it it. Thats the rule! Due to there bad karma we searched all day and didnt find anything. Went out their later that night to see if i and could hear the cayotes fighting over it. Such a waste of a beautiful animal man. I would of had that mount and probably made the list for top ten in the state! It was that BIG! A once in the life time. Dead for nothing.

You sure it wasn't a gut shot? I say this because most times what happened to you is what happens with a gut shot unless you let it laydown and bleed out chasing it usually is a lost cause.My last deer I shot with the bow I hit it right in the heart arrow same out the other side it was about a 15 yd shot and he ran about 40 feet and dropped dead.My friend many yrs ago gut shot a deer and we ended up chasing the ****ing thing until after midnight and we finally said **** this and went home the deer was never found well by us at least.Btw I witnessed 3 guys fight over a deer during rifle season on state game lands fist fight with guns strapped over their backs over a spiker..that is all I had to see never hunted state game lands again **** that nonsense.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015

Nope, I only bow hunt. Feel it levels the playing feild between me and mother nature a little. I know they got him at least one, possible twice with a gunshot. From what i heard from my taxidermist. I guess they go to the same one that how i found out about them hitting him with the spot light and all that.
But i drilled him nice. Not thru the heart but almost. Damn near close right about the shoulders. He stumbled, and thought for sure I was gonna see him drop but he dashed off QUICK down into this thick bush swamp area. I lost line of site quick from where my tree stand was. We never found them and they actually left before i did, i searched all day but the brush was just to thick and swampy. That once in a life time kill tho is def in there. Unless he made it, in which case I hope he did.

They can take a beating. I shot this one dear that was walking on his elbows, like a cripple. I thought let me put this thing out of his misery. Must of got hit my a car. When i cut him open i found like 4-5 arrow heads, bunch of shos. Goes to show you how tough these beast are and can take!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
40 plus years of as a child study martial arts. That term implies all art forms invented after 1867 when the sword and combat was outlawed by western influence in Asia . Pretty much all things you see and hear of on tv and mags and books are modern . That includes karate do judo etc. Black belts and rank were invented for this as well as most kicks and punching . As all cultures used a form of a blade and wore armour making most ideas we know of as useless . I like all kids started there. 13 black belts etc.
Most older methods of combat were intended to kill in war . Kill as many as quickly as possible . Our society frowns upon this however since 1867 all older systems are taught " underground " ( in secret ) to this day. No advertising , no YouTube , children are never seen in a class and usually it is by invitation only because they are not there to make money . Fact not opinion . I have been in army travelled the world , travelled country for decades my main hobby is study of war and combat . However it's hard to engage in discussion due to how corrupt the whole idea of martial arts has evolved .
I also study horticulture although I consider it also part of my training .
Every bushi ( samurai ) was encouraged to pursuit an asthetic hobby to balance the spirit. To only seek death and killing required to pursue something of nurturant nature like poetry, music or plants . I took up plants. . So all my life since age five studied martial arts or fighting. , then began weights to improve my training age 12 , at 17 I woke up and realized combat isn't in a ring or trophy or colored belt so I joined army , became ranger , pursued Silat , Filipino arts and bujutsu . As a side effect I look jacked at age 50 and have all my hair and six pack , never married . No family , attend college have my masters in social work . Also enabling me to get my CSCS so full time I'm a caseworker , part time trainer, landscaper and combat instructor for special forces . No wife no kids , while I tip my hat to you all that work hard and support a family I can't ! They will never take me alive . I did have a long time girl for 10 years but I refused to live with her , despite I had to care for her , drive her to Dana farber for treatment for years before cancer took her 2 years ago at 42. Training is my passion and life 4-8 hours day . If I hit lottery I'll be training all day until the day I drop

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
Kiteboarding is my new favorite hobby! I also fly a powered paraglider, wakeboard, wakeskate, SUP, anything in the water or in the air.

Check out the huge jumps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I play way too much Playstation for a man of 44. I've been grinding for loot in Dragon Age Inquisition since Christmas.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic