Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Other Hobbies?

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Skydiving, scuba diving, practical shooting and playing the guitar. I also love martial arts. Mostly boxing, kick-boxing and krav maga.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Skydiving, scuba diving, practical shooting and playing the guitar. I also love martial arts. Mostly boxing, kick-boxing and krav maga.

Man I wanna go sky diving and scuba diving real bad. What type of music do you like playing on the guitar?

I want to learn Krav Maga, but the closest school is 100 miles away.

Cosmokramer

Cosmokramer

MuscleHead
May 6, 2013
Man I wanna go sky diving and scuba diving real bad. What type of music do you like playing on the guitar?

A couple of yrs ago my sister and husband gave my nephew for xmas a skydiving package I thought that was ****ing awesome..my parents would have never given that to me for xmas..lol

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
car audio spend good money to cause bad hearing and i don't have to honk when i pull up

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Yeah I used to pay for all that overpriced JL Audio crap myself.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010

These are both expensive hobbies so be prepared! I mostly like to play/compose rock and metal music but I also love to practice blues solos over backing tracks!

fattytophatty

fattytophatty

TID Lady Member
Dec 26, 2014
Everyone is so interesting and has amazing hobbies. I'm boring. No kids, only dogs and pretty much like anything cycling related. Love to hike, read crime or biography books and apparently reminisce about the good ol' days of the WWF.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Everyone is so interesting and has amazing hobbies. I'm boring. No kids, only dogs and pretty much like anything cycling related. Love to hike, read crime or biography books and apparently reminisce about the good ol' days of the WWF.

Sounds peaceful to me. :)

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Kiteboarding is my new favorite hobby! I also fly a powered paraglider, wakeboard, wakeskate, SUP, anything in the water or in the air.

Check out the huge jumps!

I have been wanting to learn how to kite surf.
They have a place not that far from me so i might just have to try it out.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Most of my waking hours are spent working / investing.

And I tend to spend a bit too much time drinking and chasing skirts on the weekends.

I enjoy non-work related reading and also playing hard rock music on my guitar a bit as well, although I don't do as much of either as I'd like.

M

Misti

TID Lady Member
Apr 22, 2013
I like to do scrapbooking and drinking wine. Anyone want to make some albums??

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic