Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

OTC weight loss

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I have had good experiences with T3. Usually in the 50-75 mcgs range. Plus, its a pretty cheap compound to find. Agree that 20mcg of clen should be tolerable but I'll raise the dose everyday and would peak at prob 80mcg and that was just too much for me to handle. Even at 60mcg, the muscle cramping sucked, even with plenty of hydration, taurine and potassium...
Yeah. I have worked up to 60mcg and just don’t like how I feel in general. And not sure it even made that much of a difference from 20mcg.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Yeah. I have worked up to 60mcg and just don’t like how I feel in general. And not sure it even made that much of a difference from 20mcg.
We have discussed it many times in the past, everyone is different.

I think there are trigger points with stuff like clen and t3. For example, I think most good ECA stacks pretty much are equivalent to 60-80 mcg of clen when it comes to fat loss, but when I push clen up to 120 mcg it hits a whole different level. For me, the sides from 20-60 mcg and 80-120 mcg are about the same. Also, I like to point out that a lot of people taking clen are usually taking other stuff. I have heard people complaining about the cramping and drying out effect from clen while also taking tren and winstrol or anavar at the same time. Well, no shit! Haha.

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
imho a lot of stuff calms appetite n input, cals, usually less on most of these

Torchy

Torchy

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
I remember walking into gas stations and truck stops, buying some ephedrine for like fifty cents, popping it pre-workout and all was good.

Ripped Fuel was excellent.

Yohimbine? Hell, thought I was going to die on that. Can't stand it. Got clammy and nauseous in a not so good way, went to the basement and kept throwing up in a sink so my husband couldn't hear me. Man I hate it.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I told her to just ask a doc for a script of phentermine or something
along those lines but she's fucking stubborn. I'll probably just pick up some garbage Hydrocycut and hope she can "feel it's working"
I think I may have a blister pack or 2 that you are welcome to. I can't take the stim dick it gives me anymore.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I remember walking into gas stations and truck stops, buying some ephedrine for like fifty cents, popping it pre-workout and all was good.

Ripped Fuel was excellent.

Yohimbine? Hell, thought I was going to die on that. Can't stand it. Got clammy and nauseous in a not so good way, went to the basement and kept throwing up in a sink so my husband couldn't hear me. Man I hate it.
Alpha yohimbine is typically better tolerated than yohimbine HCl. They both make me have the opposite of desired effect in that they make me feel uncomfortable in a way that gives me the urge to eat the house trying to make the feeling go away.

However, they do work pretty well if I have the willpower to ignore the urge.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I told her to just ask a doc for a script of phentermine or something
along those lines but she's fucking stubborn. I'll probably just pick up some garbage Hydrocycut and hope she can "feel it's working"
My wife loves that stuff too. But she is a total bitch on it. I can tell whenever she’s on a stim. Phentermine especially but also ephedra or ephedrine. Kinda wish I hadn’t found ephedrine at the drug store now. Lol. I forgot how it changes her personality. Fuck me! Lol

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
It's been mentioned, but yohimbine HCl is the most underrated fat burner... largely b/c most don't take it correctly... they take too little and/or with food... Work your way up to 0.2mg/kg with 100-200mg caffeine... do it over a couple weeks, then run 8 weeks, avoid on days off, avoid with food for a couple hours, ideally in the AM before cardio... you will get LEAN

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
It's been mentioned, but yohimbine HCl is the most underrated fat burner... largely b/c most don't take it correctly... they take too little and/or with food... Work your way up to 0.2mg/kg with 100-200mg caffeine... do it over a couple weeks, then run 8 weeks, avoid on days off, avoid with food for a couple hours, ideally in the AM before cardio... you will get LEAN
Tried it once and all I remember is never again! Lol. Just felt bad from what I remember. I am curious what the real difference is between yohimbine and alpha yohimbine. Because alpha I’m good. Feel fine on it. If there is no difference fat burning wise I think it should become the standard as more people can tolerate it.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Tried it once and all I remember is never again! Lol. Just felt bad from what I remember. I am curious what the real difference is between yohimbine and alpha yohimbine. Because alpha I’m good. Feel fine on it. If there is no difference fat burning wise I think it should become the standard as more people can tolerate it.
How did you start it? many also start too high... I started at 5mg... up to 10... then up to 20mg/day in the morning.... of course diet, training, etc, but I did minimal cardio, VERY moderate gear (subjective) and got crazy lean for my past trip... veins on abs.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic