Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Ostarine help!

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
Drink it but it will taste like shit so have a chaser ready to help knock it back.

It doesn't suppress test levels.

Yep heard it tastes like shit lol! Hmm if only it could cool aid.. Lol maybe in the future :p

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
Ran 30mg for 60 days the first time. You don't need serms or PCT. I used it during PCT in fact, after a 16 week cycle of test and bold cyp.

I am not sure why you would get bloodwork. What would you be testing for?[/QUOTE

How many ostarine cycles have you ran? Also how much muscle did you build etc and did your joints feel better/stronger ?
Also did you notice the great fat loss people say?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Ran 30mg for 60 days the first time. You don't need serms or PCT. I used it during PCT in fact, after a 16 week cycle of test and bold cyp.

I am not sure why you would get bloodwork. What would you be testing for?[/QUOTE

How many ostarine cycles have you ran? Also how much muscle did you build etc and did your joints feel better/stronger ?
Also did you notice the great fat loss people say?

Probably used it 5 or 6 times. Can't answer your questions well though as I have ran it with anabolics as well. Fat loss I didn't really notice. Never really heard people talk about it either though.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I used it twice and seen no benefit...

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
I had issue with my eyes- stuff messed with my night vision... Which would keep me from using it again.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I had issue with my eyes- stuff messed with my night vision... Which would keep me from using it again.

That was S4 not ostarine. You mean the yellow vision? I was pissed that I didn't get that shit. Ran it at 100mg per day

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
That was S4 not ostarine. You mean the yellow vision? I was pissed that I didn't get that shit. Ran it at 100mg per day

Ahhh, S4 and Osterine are different- gotcha. I couldn't see well at night- even going into a dark place after being in the sun I was pretty blind, not the normal, really black as **** blind.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
Ahhh, S4 and Osterine are different- gotcha. I couldn't see well at night- even going into a dark place after being in the sun I was pretty blind, not the normal, really black as **** blind.

Yep read that,, that's common with S4. I don't think ostarine will cause eye sight issues, will soon find :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic