Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Ostarine help!

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
Hi guys just bought a bottle of Ostarine I'm planning on running 25mg per day for 6 weeks followed by a light OTC supplement pct along with DAA and cycle support during the cycle.

Question: sorry if it's against rule... I bought it from "sten labs" by the looks of it, it is a spray how would I go about dosing from it? Would I need a syringe to draw it and then press down on plunger and release in mouth(orally)

Or would 1 spray represent the said 25mg per mil.

Thanks quick helpful responses appreciated as always.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Ostarine doesn't require a pct and always use an oral syringe to dose liquids...

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
Ostarine doesn't require a pct and always use an oral syringe to dose liquids...

Did you check out sten labs? It seems they have a press down spray... So would 1 spray= 25 mg. or can I measure with a insulin syringe.. More help needed.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I wouldn't use the spray top. That's kinda weird... Just unscrew it and use a 3ml syringe. - Keep in mind syringe doesn't refer to the needle attachment. Buy a box of 3ml luer lok syringes without the needles. 1ml = 25mg. Take 1ml per day.

No on cycle support or PCT is needed. Enjoy the ride. I love ostarine. Great strength on it. Feel good too.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Did you check out sten labs? It seems they have a press down spray... So would 1 spray= 25 mg. or can I measure with a insulin syringe.. More help needed.

I just buy 1ml oral syringes. Easy to get into the bottle. Never use spray tops if you want proper dosing...

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
I just buy 1ml oral syringes. Easy to get into the bottle. Never use spray tops if you want proper dosing...

So do you reckon not to get it from sten labs? I've used and them great quality!. Would I just take the top off and put oral syringe in and draw 1 mil and squirt in to my mouth and swallow?

Last edited:
harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
I wouldn't use the spray top. That's kinda weird... Just unscrew it and use a 3ml syringe. - Keep in mind syringe doesn't refer to the needle attachment. Buy a box of 3ml luer lok syringes without the needles. 1ml = 25mg. Take 1ml per day.

No on cycle support or PCT is needed. Enjoy the ride. I love ostarine. Great strength on it. Feel good too.

Thanks Phil helped a lot! How long did you run for? Also where did you store your ostarine? And did you get blood tests or anything or even use and kind of pct- serms etc

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Thanks Phil helped a lot! How long did you run for? Also where did you store your ostarine? And did you get blood tests or anything or even use and kind of pct- serms etc

Ran 30mg for 60 days the first time. You don't need serms or PCT. I used it during PCT in fact, after a 16 week cycle of test and bold cyp.

I am not sure why you would get bloodwork. What would you be testing for?

T

texastea

May 1, 2013

This. As I recall, Amazon is where I got my oral syringes.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
Ran 30mg for 60 days the first time. You don't need serms or PCT. I used it during PCT in fact, after a 16 week cycle of test and bold cyp.

I am not sure why you would get bloodwork. What would you be testing for?

To test if it suppressed your testosterone levels etc,

Also- did you squirt in mouth? Do you just swallow, or do you leave it in mouth or is there some special way of Intaking?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
To test if it suppressed your testosterone levels etc,

Also- did you squirt in mouth? Do you just swallow, or do you leave it in mouth or is there some special way of Intaking?

Drink it but it will taste like shit so have a chaser ready to help knock it back.

It doesn't suppress test levels.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
So do you reckon not to get it from sten labs? I've used and them great quality!. Would I just take the top off and put oral syringe in and draw 1 mil and squirt in to my mouth and swallow?

Didn't say that. Iron Dragon has the spray tops too just saying unscrew the top and use a syringe...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic