SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Oscaro busted?

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
well if your saying O was smart I cant wait to meet this guy lol
No I'm saying that picking up a Rep from a source that just got busted is a bad idea. I would want to avoid any ties to that busted source.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
not much info out there on this. Any additional info been gathered? I find it odd when some busts have a ton of information that is out there and others dont....scary really.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
This article says that it was BBserviceshop that was busted. Here is something ironic posted by their rep on OLM
Hey bros there will be a small delay on International orders with BBServiceshop.I just received an email from bbss himself notifying me that he just got in a motorcycle accident and he is injured. He still will stay in contact with me everyday so I will notify the boards when everything is back to normal.International orders are still being shipped but very slowly for now untill things get better.

People have been complaining about long waits also.

M

maniac0614

Dec 27, 2011
Good thing I found this thread.Some fucking blog is saying bbss was the one that got busted which is not true.If you guys ever ordered from O then you know how he packaged his products.You can go over to OLM or PM and ask bbss customers and none of them ever received any packs from bbss in game boxes.

The some of the delays are back ordered selios orders like Tren e and primo_Once everything in Poland cools down aswell as bbss injuries heal a bit then things will be back up and running. Only international orders will be delayed but his domestic orders are still up and running.

This article says that it was BBserviceshop that was busted. Here is something ironic posted by their rep on OLM

People have been complaining about long waits also.

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Well to be safe, then I'd stay the hell away from anyone in Poland right now. Reps who are stationed in the US, that only get email updates from their "sponsor" really are only taking their word for it

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Anybody ever get a news link on this confirming a bust?

H

hpschulz

Jun 19, 2013
Hey just wanted to know for sure is this a recent bust? i ordered two months ago and have not recieved anything. no email replies nothing... can anybody update me?????

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Well you see when the thread was started, that would have been right around the time of the bust. I doubt he is out and back in business. Unfortunately you may have fallen victim to a scammed who has taken the name and running with it. Best of luck

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic