Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Oscaro busted?

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I have heard it any times over the last two months is it official has oscaro been busted? Anybody hearing anything about oscaro, have a news clip or anything to show?

rstiennoway

rstiennoway

Jan 27, 2011
I have not heard anything concrete just speculation

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
It's the rumor that I'm hearing... And no one seems to be around saying otherwise.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
He was havin issues back in December... An Oscaro Rep posted at OLM

hey bro
i'll take care of all problems soon,but right now i can only access email once per week,please tell guys to cool down,also let know admins on outlaw and promuscle and musclediscussion that all is ok but we have hot situation here now,as one mother fucker here is (.........) he caused problems to many good guys,i need to lay low for few weeks,will keep in contact with you
please tell customers that i'll try to answer all emails by sunday but right now I just can't(.........)
will contact you again within days
best regards

As for the rest of the thread at OLM, you can't make heads or tails with the rep editing peoples posts...

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
He was havin issues back in December... An Oscaro Rep posted at OLM

As for the rest of the thread at OLM, you can't make heads or tails with the rep editing peoples posts...
Sources having edit power on OLM. what a joke.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Sources having edit power on OLM. what a joke.

Meh, if the sources didn't the mods would. Its not just OLM either. If he is busted unless its right in the news for the whole world to see we will never know.

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
OLM'S a fucking joke of a board. Much prefer smaller boards like this one.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
The sources operating through a website are dropping like flies... when are these guys going to realize that it doesn't matter that you are overseas? You are still going to get popped if you make that easy for LE.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I don't think I've heard a single good thing about OLM. Guess I didn't miss out since I've never been on it.

S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
There supposedly still open for business despite a limited stock being available.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Meh, if the sources didn't the mods would. Its not just OLM either. If he is busted unless its right in the news for the whole world to see we will never know.
I saw mustang edit a poor review to a good one in the naps section of olm.

On subject I think o was the biggest seller of counterfeit HG on the net.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I saw mustang edit a poor review to a good one in the naps section of olm.

LOL, "nothing to see here boys!"

OLM is a decent board if you're a newb because a lot of basic questions are asked, and the answers are typically pretty decent in terms of info. But there is a death of the quality, long term guys like we have here at TID.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic