Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Ordering Protein in Bulk

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
So where does everyone order their protein from? Im looking to order some more soon and i want to order at least 10lbs so i wont have to order again for 2 months or so. The crap they have here on base is not very good quality and its going for about $60 for a 5lb bucket. I have got to find a better deal out there somewhere. thanks in advance for any input and suggestions.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Trentracks, are you saying that Nutrabio has the only WPI that's actually WPI? And all other manufacturers are putting concentrate in their WPI products?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Buy a cow, plenty of protein!

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Trentracks, are you saying that Nutrabio has the only WPI that's actually WPI? And all other manufacturers are putting concentrate in their WPI products?
Yep all other wpis I've tried give me a runny nose real bad from lactose,supposedly theres only a few plants so most is repacked and relabeled and they cut it like a coke dealer would.Nutrabio is the ONLY one that is pure enough for me,took years and alot of money to figure it out

T

The Juggler

Aug 28, 2011
LOL! Nutrabio has a good product. NOT a great product. It doesnt mix that well and I personally hate the taste. Try True Protein. They sell in bulk and you can oick your flavors. Optimum and GNC have great products at a great price and I will assure you they have the BEST Whey Isolate available and it ALWAYS meets label claim.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I do love ON stuff for quality and price. I have been wanting to try out True Protein for a while now. With all the options to customize it, its pretty sweet deal.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I do love ON stuff for quality and price. I have been wanting to try out True Protein for a while now. With all the options to customize it, its pretty sweet deal.

I've been using True Protein for awhile now bro. I've made a few custom mixes that I really liked. The one thing I can tell you for sure is PAY THE EXTRA MONEY FOR THE PREMIUM FLAVORS! It's not that much more but it adds so much more taste. I was always a chocolate/vanilla type guy when it comes to protein but I actually like a lot of their fruit/tropical flavors as well. Being able to add electrolytes and other supps in with your protein is a huge bonus.

Oh, and btw, if you didn't notice... look below for a discount! lol
vvvv
vvv
vv
v

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Was using isopure but my bucket finally ran out. Trying Dymatize hydrolized WPI now and it tastes really good.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Oh and syntrax nectar is another good PURE WPI.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic