Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Orals for Bulking

S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
was on 20mg of var before my sides started to show, and they came on quick. increase sex drive so bad that i had to cut down. So the var you got is most likely bunk or very under dosed. Try using another supplier before trying something stronger. A women knows when her AAS is working there is always sides.

I thought so too the first time. Have now tried 4-5 different sources with the same results. I'm not sure if Im allowed to write the names of the sources but Im sure most would agree there legit if I did. Also the wife did make damn fine progress on it, just never showed any sides... She does take a lot of other medications so that might have something to do with it.

S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
The wife is at least starting to consider a pin now. I'm assuming a low dose of test or primo but figured I would ask here. She's hoping this will help with her upcoming bulk cycle but the main reason for wanting to try anything at all is she's looking to help increase her libido which is very low due to the regular meds she takes. Any suggestion/advice would be welcome

Kalifit

Kalifit

TID Lady Member
Aug 24, 2012
was on 20mg of var before my sides started to show, and they came on quick. increase sex drive so bad that i had to cut down. So the var you got is most likely bunk or very under dosed. Try using another supplier before trying something stronger. A women knows when her AAS is working there is always sides.

Any other sides besides sex drive? My sex drive has always been high so I wouldnt be able to tell the difference. Ive used avavar from two different suppliers with no Visible sides so far from either. Still getting my menstral on both suppliers var also. Both supliers have raving reviews so I highly doubt they could both be bunk. Im up to 25 mg a day.... Ive even taken 30. But its var only. Im considering stacking winny or tbol with it soon since I have both but havent went thru a whole cycle with either. Only the var. I'm on my second var cycle-week 4. I gained ten pounds while on var as well. I know I probably said some of this on a previous post already. Haven't been back here in awhile. So sorry if ive repeated myself.

But my main question is what visible sides are typical with var other than sex drive bcuz I dont see any....

Last edited:
Kalifit

Kalifit

TID Lady Member
Aug 24, 2012
I thought so too the first time. Have now tried 4-5 different sources with the same results. I'm not sure if Im allowed to write the names of the sources but Im sure most would agree there legit if I did. Also the wife did make damn fine progress on it, just never showed any sides... She does take a lot of other medications so that might have something to do with it.

Im in the same boat as your wife. No visible sides-two diferent highly reputible suppliers. Noticible gains and decent progress-for what is expected of var. Im not on any meds. Ive only recenlty been taking milk thistle-thats about it. Maybe its a genetics thing.... Havent even lost my mentstral on either suppliers anavar. Now if I stack it with my tbol that may stop it. Which Im about to do soon. I'll let you all know.

I also have never pinned but am considering it. Lower doses of Test Prop has been recommended. Im leery because I wanna have one more child before I turn 40 and dont wanna ruin my chances by messing with too much gear. So its not just the pinning itself Im worried about. Its the hormonal consequenses with test on women. Gotta weigh the pro's vs con's.

Last edited:
sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
If you want to go look for "sides", get your blood work done. If you haven't gotten any acne, oily skin, etc. Rock on! It doesn't need to be a complete mess but that's why we say it is always your very own chemistry experiment to find out how each compound affects you. Also your response w/ this drug tells you basically nothing about how you might respond w/ something else. Its always an on going experiment.

Kalifit

Kalifit

TID Lady Member
Aug 24, 2012
If you want to go look for "sides", get your blood work done. If you haven't gotten any acne, oily skin, etc. Rock on! It doesn't need to be a complete mess but that's why we say it is always your very own chemistry experiment to find out how each compound affects you. Also your response w/ this drug tells you basically nothing about how you might respond w/ something else. Its always an on going experiment.

Yea, exactly. I took 5mg tbol tonight & my menstal slowed down tremendously. I think if i take tbol again tommorow it will shut down , but we'll see. But var=nothing as far as visible sides. No acne or excess oil. Libido is the same pretty much. Ive been on 25-30mg for four weeks and my period still came, as always. One low dose of tbol & menstral all but gone. Hmm.... Maybe everyones selling bunk var these days, lol. But i got the tbol from the same supplier as my latest supply of var. Guess some folks have immunity to certain var sides as opposed to other gear. Im gonna lower my var dose while stacking tbol though. First time stacking.

I had started tbol alone when it first came in then stopped because of stomach discomfort. The same with winny-started cycle then stopped because it dried me out a little too much. Then I heard about the joint issues. Anavar seems to be the easiest on my system. But I need to up the anti so ima just stay low on tbol for about four weeks and see how it goes added onto var cycle.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Any other sides besides sex drive? My sex drive has always been high so I wouldnt be able to tell the difference. Ive used avavar from two different suppliers with no Visible sides so far from either. Still getting my menstral on both suppliers var also. Both supliers have raving reviews so I highly doubt they could both be bunk. Im up to 25 mg a day.... Ive even taken 30. But its var only. Im considering stacking winny or tbol with it soon since I have both but havent went thru a whole cycle with either. Only the var. I'm on my second var cycle-week 4. I gained ten pounds while on var as well. I know I probably said some of this on a previous post already. Haven't been back here in awhile. So sorry if ive repeated myself.

But my main question is what visible sides are typical with var other than sex drive bcuz I dont see any....

Acne( small amount body mostly face), Water retention, greasy hair and increase hair growth over all. My var is over dosed i have a good supplier ;) The acne, water retention, increase sex drive ect all sides i can live with .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic