Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Oral AAS and Niacin Q

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
So I'll pop a dbol and then 20 minutes later I'll take a niacin. Maybe I'm not 100% familiar with how niacin works, but to my understanding it helps flush triglycerides out of the liver. With dbol being cholesterol based, am I flushing some Dbol out of my liver before it can pass through?

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
I would not be to worried about it taking niacin... Meats,Veggies,Grains all contain Niacin....

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Probly help your pump is all...

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Probly help your pump is all...

Cool. I take niacin year round preworkout for a pump. I become an anal toolbag when it comes to absorption and getting the most out of juice is all.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
u will give urself a headache if u worry to much about all that stuff

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
Be careful with Niacin. Niacin can damage the liver. It can cause mild transient elevations in blood levels of AST and ALT, jaundice, and, in rare instances, liver failure. Liver toxicity with niacin is dose-dependent; toxic doses usually exceed 2 grams per day. Patients with pre-existing liver diseases and those who drink alcohol regularly are at higher risk for developing niacin toxicity. The sustained-release preparations of niacin also are more likely to cause liver toxicity than the immediate-release preparations. I would guess that people who take oral drugs (Tylenol, AAS etc) should also be cautious. Keep the NAC dose up!!

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
^^^ so in other words..... get regular blood work 2 see how ur body responds to supplementation

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
My advice, dont worry about it. Stop putting too much thought into things. Usually something that really is significant, would already have been seen in your studies or reasearch before you began. Place you highest investment in self reflection of how you respond to everything you do so yoy can always adjust as needed. You are your best teacher

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
My advice, dont worry about it. Stop putting too much thought into things. Usually something that really is significant, would already have been seen in your studies or reasearch before you began. Place you highest investment in self reflection of how you respond to everything you do so yoy can always adjust as needed. You are your best teacher

I'll agree to that, blood work and don't over think things. Although I'm guilty at the over thinking things though.lolol

S

SoreButtCheeks

Oct 14, 2011
I try to use the Niacin every day but I get terrible skin flushing it makes me look like hellboy and itch for one to two hours. I'm using the GNC Niacin 500 tabs. I've read the no flush niacins don't have the same health benefits.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
barbellbeast said:
I become an anal toolbag

My wife has called me that for different reasons....lol

ketsugo said:

I agree. You have to find what works for you. I have tried a similar trick by taking my dbol with grapefruit juice.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic