jacobss
What's New?

Opinions on my fourth cycle

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Let's take the points you made out one by one:

1) Test doesn't do shit for me at any less than 750-900mgs. I can't even feel it working. At 900mgs though it's the real deal and it kicks in by the third week and everything is good until the 4th or 5th week where emotional estrogenic side effects begin to kill me. I have tried 600mgs twice and I didn't gain anything at all on it and my test is 100% legit since i buy it from drugstores.

2) Unfortunately I don't have access to Boldenone cypionate or there would be no question that I would prefer it over the Undecylenate version.

3) I don't think that 150mgs Proviron is too much. For me, there is a huge difference between 100 and 150mgs. 150mgs makes me horny, aggressive and kinda gets me wired whereas i feel like i am throwing my money when I am using 100. This is also legit since I buy it from drugstores too.

4) I agree with the Var and all the rest being hepatoxic, i just might switch to short esters until one week before pct.

5) I am only using 20mgs Nolvadex because I will be using 25mgs Aromasin as well.

6) You have advised me to switch to Aromasin and drop A-dex. It's not a bad idea at all. :)

What I want to conclude to is in the link bellow:

http://www.theironden.com/aas-cycle...sions-need-your-opinions-again.html#post55404

Once again thank you very much for your detailed replies!

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic