Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Opinions needed: NON member of the month!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ok, so GMAN with his fantastic AVI clearly got the attention of many members for the member of the month for April.
well done once again Gman, shit that ass looked like a birthday sponge cake it was so perfect and symetrical.

However, let's take a different approach on this one.

Who's the biggest NON member of the month and what type of penalty should they receive?

My vote is for Grassfed and a 3 day vacation.

WTF with the KAI Greene video that you posted bro!!!???? Not one heterosexual male nor female wanted to see that shit. Yea, it actually pissed me off.

Disclaimer here
this is all in good fun and by no means would I try and get a member albeit a brother or sister banned for their ignorance or complete stupidity, that is not my job

Last edited:
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
LMFAO!!!! poor grassfed thrown under the bus for showing us the TRUTH [-X

I think at least 24 hours downtime, but then there is paarke he for damn sure needs a vaca...lol

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
haha, Ya, Paarke's game went south real quick...

Truth or not, I don't want to see that video nor the grapefruit one....awful, just awful and nobody should ever see that (well unless you're a gay man I suppose)

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I don't know the grapefruit one and don't want a link either some stuff is best unknown.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Pretty sure if grassfed goes, so does Uphill for essentially promoting the thread.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
ok I'll see you guys on Thursday....

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Pretty sure if grassfed goes, so does Uphill for essentially promoting the thread.

This thread should be remaned the Kai Green homosexual appreciation thread brought to you by UHC

Reactions: Dex
uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
****, ok, I'll edit the post, jeesus!!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
This thread should be remaned the Kai Green homosexual appreciation thread brought to you by UHC

I have no problem using my ninja mod skills for evil purposes but I think that is one of those times that it will wind up just getting me in trouble with the boss.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I have no problem using my ninja mod skills for evil purposes but I think that is one of those times that it will wind up just getting me in trouble with the boss.

In case you need some refshers on your ninja skills

Last edited by a moderator:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Last edited by a moderator:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic