Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Opinion on the Direction of U.S.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
as long as a bunch of private bankers print money out of thin air and lobbyist buying votes were screwed,just a matter of time

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
as long as a bunch of private bankers print money out of thin air and lobbyist buying votes were screwed,just a matter of time

Amen to that. Everything is done by the bankers and the FED (via the UK), let alone multinational companies (Procter and Gamble, 3E etc). They have purposely destroyed people's lives all over the world (especially in the US) and they will keep doing so until there's no middle class. The plan is to destroy the middle class in EVERY country so that there will only be the "high" class and the poor to serve them. Just see what is currently happening in Europe.

Most of the leaders talk about the importance of a global government and a global currency and it's no accident that China recently asked for a global currency as well.

No matter what kind of president you think you're going to elect with your vote, no matter how much you love your country, there are still going to step on your rights and try to fuck you straight in the ass.

To all the people above who say that have seeds and/or animals or will hunt, you obviously don't know anything about the law S510 that sets illegal the possession of guns and small farms. By small farm i mean having a few vegetables in your garden.

Well, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32aDdKU6zfk&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOups0dfdwM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTi9ofo3QDo&feature=related

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I'll eat mexicans.....got food for decades. Been breeding 'em down here for a while.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Investing will get you no where in a downfall. If u own guns and ammo like me and my family and have land to hunt as we donna worries. Stunna the Indians use to hunt deer totes buffalo elk moose fish u name it. God will not leylt the willing go hungry. Believe in the all mighty and everything will work it's way through. I can always trade meat or hides that I kill fir something. U go investing ur money and the greedy govt takes it u are fucked. Learn to live off the land and you wil be ok! I keep my guns bullets family and religion u keep the motha fuckin change bitch!

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Amen to that. Everything is done by the bankers and the FED (via the UK), let alone multinational companies (Procter and Gamble, 3E etc). They have purposely destroyed people's lives all over the world (especially in the US) and they will keep doing so until there's no middle class. The plan is to destroy the middle class in EVERY country so that there will only be the "high" class and the poor to serve them. Just see what is currently happening in Europe.

Most of the leaders talk about the importance of a global government and a global currency and it's no accident that China recently asked for a global currency as well.

No matter what kind of president you think you're going to elect with your vote, no matter how much you love your country, there are still going to step on your rights and try to fuck you straight in the ass.

To all the people above who say that have seeds and/or animals or will hunt, you obviously don't know anything about the law S510 that sets illegal the possession of guns and small farms. By small farm i mean having a few vegetables in your garden.

Well, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32aDdKU6zfk&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOups0dfdwM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTi9ofo3QDo&feature=related
well I know ur not for America but just so u know in tuff times we Americans can pull together and let's just say this..... With all my guns ammo and land I will not go alive to the govt. My close friends and family feel the same way. The govt is nothing without us! It's a bunch of fucksticks that will starve in a pinch cause they know nothing about the laws they try to put in place!

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
well I know ur not for America but just so u know in tuff times we Americans can pull together and let's just say this..... With all my guns ammo and land I will not go alive to the govt. My close friends and family feel the same way. The govt is nothing without us! It's a bunch of fucksticks that will starve in a pinch cause they know nothing about the laws they try to put in place!

Let's hope it will work this way for most families, all over the world. Not just the USA. Very difficult days are coming.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
We officially became an oligarchy when a "Super Committee" was appointed to determine the direction of the country. "Government by the few" is what we have now. BOTH parties chose this direction. Sad.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
We officially became an oligarchy when a "Super Committee" was appointed to determine the direction of the country. "Government by the few" is what we have now. BOTH parties chose this direction. Sad.

Less than 1/2 percent of the country drive policy through financial influence. The 'super committee' just puts it on the table in plain sight, makes it a quicker process...

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
The gov't can't do anything to put the economy back on the rails. That's not a cut on Obama or the Democrats. They shouldn't get blamed, nor should they get any credit. What the gov't can do is get out of the way. Allow our domestic energy industry to drill/mine, etc. (in accordance with proper safety and environmental considerations). This will provide for many high-paying blue collar jobs, many of them union jobs.

Long term, the gov't can make some small modifications to entitlement programs that will allow them to continue for future citizens. That's the compassionate thing to do. Doing nothing will ensure that these entitlement programs fail, and that is cruel to grandma, IMO. For social security, ratchet up the age of eligibility. Now it's 62 for starting, and 67 for full benefits. Raise that to 65 to start and 70 for full benefits. Couple that with means testing to throw the left wing a bone. If your income is above some level, you still get benefits, but they get taxed at an elevated level, for example, 40-50%. That way politically you can still say that everyone is receiving, just like everyone contributed.

Long term, medicare needs to get reformed. Fee for services is a construct designed to fail. You need to scrap it. Give retired taxpayers a tax credit to purchase their own health care policy, and then let them decide how they want to ration their care, as opposed to some gov't agency ultimately choosing how to do so.

Tax reform: we need to fix the corporate tax rate and drop marginal tax rates. At the same time, you get rid of corporate and individual tax loopholes so that the net change is revenue/tax neutral. This simplifies the tax code, greatly reducing the cost of compliance. It also removes many of the gov't "incentives" to allocate capital in some preferred manner. Let individuals decide where they wish to allocate their capital. Like an ant farm, it's a bit crazy looking, but macroscopically it works and results in a net efficient allocation of capital.

On top of this reform, you offer to raise the marginal rates of the top people by a percent or two so that everyone feels better that the rich are getting sufficiently screwed. It's sad, but necessary to get the needed compromise to enact the other stuff.

Presently, 45% of all U.S. citizens pay no federal income tax. While they do pay federal gas tax and social security tax, they do not participate in "revenue" as gov't now calls it. Enact a federal sales tax to allow everyone to "participate" in making our country great again. This also collects tax from visitors such as foreign business people in the cournty, tourists and the illegal aliens. The sales tax doesn't have to be large, but people should have to participate... after al lthey drive on the same roads and are protected by the same military as me. Fair is fair.

That's a start....

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
End times , When China warns the US about spending and cutting back on expense it's not good.

sfvtb7.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic