TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
are you serious?? people really do this stuff :skakeshead:

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I wouldn't mess with him... he has tattoos and frowns alot. Those guys are tough as nails.

And it looks like he's got some gyno....

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
I wouldn't mess with him... he has tattoos and frowns alot. Those guys are tough as nails.

And it looks like he's got some gyno....

:rolleyes: And we keep the streak alive! There hasn't been a picture of a person posted in the history of the boards where someone didn't say, "Dude, looks like you have gyno."

Either way, "skinny" guy or not, I've got $100 says 95% of the board passes out halfway through those workouts. That's real fitness, not looking pretty in your tight shirt.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
:rolleyes: And we keep the streak alive! There hasn't been a picture of a person posted in the history of the boards where someone didn't say, "Dude, looks like you have gyno."

Either way, "skinny" guy or not, I've got $100 says 95% of the board passes out halfway through those workouts. That's real fitness, not looking pretty in your tight shirt.

Should I raise my hand in victory, or hang my head in shame? LOL

I promise I won't ask if I can drink the winny, nor say something about this not being walmart....

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010

Who the fuck cares? I train for bodybuilding now. BUT you hop in ur time machine and go get my ex Army Ranger self and I guarantee Cosmo, or whatever, would be begging for a drink of my piss after I was done with him. Shit is retarded.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I'm not saying i wouldnt pass out or barf.But the guy just isnt intimidating.The show portrays him as a psycho trainer.I actually like the show though.I have the day off and in between laundry and the computer I have been watching it.Yes I know a lazy day.Thats exactly what I wanted today for ;)

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
Who the fuck cares? I train for bodybuilding now. BUT you hop in ur time machine and go get my ex Army Ranger self and I guarantee Cosmo, or whatever, would be begging for a drink of my piss after I was done with him. Shit is retarded.

Hey, just saying a bunch of motherfuckers who get winded tying their shoes probably shouldn't look down on someone who can actually survive life. That's all.

Bodybuilders look pretty and look in shape, but in most cases they're anything but in shape.

edit - From an ability to do anything except look pretty with low bodyfat standpoint.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Hey, just saying a bunch of motherfuckers who get winded tying their shoes probably shouldn't look down on someone who can actually suvive life. That's all.

Bodybuilders look pretty and look in shape, but in most cases they're anything but in shape.

edit - From an ability to do anything except look pretty with low bodyfat standpoint.

HEY, the only reason I breathe hard tying my shoes is cuz I get really excited about tying my shoes....still can't explain the profuse sweating tho.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Just more bullshit voyeurism to me...

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
I dealt with one of these clowns during County POST Academy. Pretty soon it all sounds like blah blah blah blah blah. Not my cup of tea.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic