Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Omnitrope doses

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I've used Jins back when Chen was in the picture and toward the end saw no results even at 6-8 iu's a day.

Looking at legit source for Omnitrope and was wondering y'alls thoughts on 2iu's a day if even worth doing that low?? Anyone using low dose and what are your results/thoughts/sides.

Thanks

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Low dose for the long haul is what the anti aging clinics are all about. I cant say for sure what a clinic would prescribe but around 1-2iu seems to be about right. I guess the question should be pointed back to you. What are your goals with running the gh in the first place? The name GROWTH hormone sends a strong signal to guys brains. When in reality it is just a name. Nothing happens over night. Slow and steady will produce change in lean body mass and body fat levels. Providing you are fueling the body right.

Im a older guy and found 2-3iu of a good generic over 6 months to a year help keep my body fat a bit lower and I held my lean mass with out a perfect diet. I just dont over eat.

So, back to you. What is your goal with running the GH
GC

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
No sides for me even at 5iu's. Just as a reference point, I recently had blood work done. I shot 5.2 iu's of Omnitrope and blood was drawn 4 hours later (had to wait longer than expected). My IGF level was 332 on a scale of 67 - 205.

My opinion only, you'll see good results at 2 iu's per day if you eat clean.

Hope this helps.

KB

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic