Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Old Timer that has been lost for a while

mr_man

mr_man

VIP Member
Nov 22, 2015
Hello all, been a long time since i have been on a board. Started back on my first board in 2001. Been on a lot since, found a place that was home and thought I would never need another, but things happen and boards come and go. Even the great ones. Owner of the last board suggested this is a good board to come back to and hopefully see some old friends. Glad to see that I can still use the user name I have had since the beginning. I hope to see some people i knew and catch back up. great to be here. feels great to be back on a board. thank you.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Welcome brother!!! This is the best place!

Feel at home!

mr_man

mr_man

VIP Member
Nov 22, 2015
LOL... Strange to see "member" under my username. guess I got used to seeing "Vet" Oh and in anyone is using a new name and recognize mine please PM me or just shout out at me.

mr_man

mr_man

VIP Member
Nov 22, 2015
Thank you BullMuscle7. already off to a good start.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Hello all, been a long time since i have been on a board. Started back on my first board in 2001. Been on a lot since, found a place that was home and thought I would never need another, but things happen and boards come and go. Even the great ones. Owner of the last board suggested this is a good board to come back to and hopefully see some old friends. Glad to see that I can still use the user name I have had since the beginning. I hope to see some people i knew and catch back up. great to be here. feels great to be back on a board. thank you.

Your friend was right . TID is solid. Put in your time, and get to know these assholes. You will not be sorry. We are elite. Any questions just shoot me a pm. :)

Paul

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I used to frequent other boards but only come here now.

Best place to call home.

Welcome aboard.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Welcome TID! Please make yourself at home. There are good people here.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Been a long time brother, good to see you still around!!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Welcome, you have found the right place.

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Good to have you on board man, welcome over!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic