jacobss
What's New?

Old member looking for tips

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
Hey ppl!

It's been a while since I trained properly its probably been a good 4/5 years now, but I have kind of kept my shape if that make sense basically I’m getting older now and I’m noticing my muscle mass deteriorate and so are friends and family and that has given me
Good kicks up the A** to get back and train

My stats are 5ft 11
Weight right now 238 pounds
Chest 49inch
Shoulders 54inch
Arms 17.5inch left is 17inch
Thighs 26inch
Calf’s 16inch
Forearms 13inch

Not impressive numbers by any means i know

Basically, my diet was horrendous when I was training and I still got a decent shape so my genetics must be good and I know diet is main part etc. so if i can get that at least 50% better than I will be on the right path and by no means I’m not asking members to write me up a diet plan! I’m just looking for suggestions for easy quick meals

Anyone give me some numbers on macros for my weight ect

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Hey ppl!

It's been a while since I trained properly its probably been a good 4/5 years now, but I have kind of kept my shape if that make sense basically I’m getting older now and I’m noticing my muscle mass deteriorate and so are friends and family and that has given me

My stats are 5ft 11
Chest 49inch
Shoulders 54inch
Thighs 26inch
Calf’s 16inch
Forearms 13inch

Basically, my diet was horrendous when I was training and I still got a decent shape so my genetics must be good and I know diet is main part etc. so if i can get that at least 50% better than I will be on the right path and by no means I’m not asking members to write me up a diet plan! I’m just looking for suggestions for easy quick meals

How old are you Lenny? It sounds like the muscle mass deteriorating is more due to your training and diet lacking than getting older. Although, it could be a combination of them all. What are you goals at the moment? It’s hard to help with macros suggestions without knowing what you’re looking to do exactly. As far as meals go, it’s a lot simpler than we often let it be. Once we know your goals, it’s a little easier to help suggest things around your macros. Depending on your goals, your macros could be entirely
Different. Also, if you know your body really well and how it responds to nutrition, that can be very helpful in planning your nutrition and macros.

Nonetheless, glad to see you getting back at it and wanting to get control of it. It’s also good to see you coming back to the board. Hope to see you on here more and remain active here and with your regimen. Best of luck to you brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott

TID Lady Member
Feb 7, 2022
Hey ppl!

My stats are 5ft 11
Chest 49inch
Shoulders 54inch
Thighs 26inch
Calf’s 16inch
Forearms 13inch

Hello, have you tried a Frattataaa?
Quick and easy to make high protein meal to help build muscle mass.
Made from eggs, liquid egg whites, tender stem broccoli, feta cheese, extra virgin olive oil, spring onions, salt, paprika, pepper, and almond milk.
Nutrition:
- 37g protein,
- 23g fat,
- 5g carbs and over 700 cals

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
How old are you Lenny? It sounds like the muscle mass deteriorating is more due to your training and diet lacking than getting older. Although, it could be a combination of them all. What are you goals at the moment? It’s hard to help with macros suggestions without knowing what you’re looking to do exactly. As far as meals go, it’s a lot simpler than we often let it be. Once we know your goals, it’s a little easier to help suggest things around your macros. Depending on your goals, your macros could be entirely
Different. Also, if you know your body really well and how it responds to nutrition, that can be very helpful in planning your nutrition and macros.

Nonetheless, glad to see you getting back at it and wanting to get control of it. It’s also good to see you coming back to the board. Hope to see you on here more and remain active here and with your regimen. Best of luck to you brother!

Hi mate I’m 32 still considerably young maybe this is excuse I’m telling myself, my goals is to pack on some muscle again and feel good about myself

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Hi mate I’m 32 still considerably young maybe this is excuse I’m telling myself, my goals is to pack on some muscle again and feel good about myself

I was full blown natty until about 43 when I started TRT. Been lifting since about 15 y.o. I can tell you that 32 is prime time for lifting and do it heavy. My totals leveled off but I was at my best over all at 35 y.o. You have time to put on some muscle and peel off some fat. Do both and you'll be looking at a different man in the mirror. Fastest change in you body will come with diet; training will show up in the next 6 months. Don't forget that the time you spend recovering is just as important as the time in the gym.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic