Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

OK! cycle prepereation for next month.

E

edgard

Dec 19, 2012
here we go ill post my cycle witch im gonna begin in about 5 weeks. so give me all ur comments and opinions guys..thanks.
week 1-16 sust or test e 750mg
week 1-4 tren ace 100mg eod
week 10-14 tren ace 100mg eod
GH:starting week 1 and 2 at 2 iu going up to 4 iu (5 on 2 off).finishing week 20(5 month)
insulin pwo:starting at 2 iu going up to 8 iu, 4 weeks on 5 weeks off.
was thinkin on putting some eq(opinion on that pls)and 50mg decca for joints.
if im gonna use eq at 700mg ill stop the tren.
AI AND SERMS:dostinex arimidex and aromasin all in hand and nolv clomid hcg for pct (some help with the ai's pls)
was thinking of using hcg along with the cycle at 250iu twice a week but im prone to gyno badly so i may put that with pct.
all ur opinions on this cycle will help me so much.thanks in advance.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Y are starting and stopping tren?

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Y are starting and stopping tren?

Do your test at mg u said and run your tren, I'd only do 10 weeks of trenbut that's just me. If you decide to use eq I'd extend test to 22 wks and run eq at 600 wks 1-20... I've always felt eq to fully kick in about wk 12.

So....
Test 750mg wks 1-12 or 22(if adding eq)
Tren a 100mg eod wks 1-10
Eq 600mg wks 1-20(if u want to use eq)
+your gh & slin and AI.

Last edited:
E

edgard

Dec 19, 2012
Don't wanna run too much tren I thought I'd use it as a kik start for my. Cycle and at the end of it tryin to keep my cycle simple as I'm using slin and gh too

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Don't wanna run too much tren I thought I'd use it as a kik start for my. Cycle and at the end of it tryin to keep my cycle simple as I'm using slin and gh too

Doing your like I said in my last reply seems simpler to me either way... I see no reason to kick start and finish a cycle with tren. I'd either use it and run it or drop

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
The tren is just going to get good and your going to stop? You will be happy with 8 weeks or longer if you can handle sides...

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
x8 on the tren thing... Your reason for doing that is totally invalid. A little deca for joints is probably ok. 75 to 100mg would be ok. Eq doesn't do anything like deca does for joints.

This idea hasn't gained trust yet, but running test lower than tren lets you run higher doses of tren with virtually none of the sides. The whole "your dick won't work" just isn't true. I think people assume this about tren because its a 19-nor like deca. Deca should not be ran higher than test. The compounds are not exactly the same as we know. Keep an open mind to something like this.

Test whatever 1-12 @ 300mg
Tren ace 1-10 @ 600mg
Deca 1-10 @ 75mg
GH daily at 4iu
Caber .5mg 2x weekly
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
HCG 250iu 2x weekly

Break from last pin depending on ester/dose

PCT
Clomid 100/50/50/50/50
Nolva 40/20/20/20/20

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
4 weeks of tren is pointless imo. Run it for a full 8 weeks at the beginning or end.

E

edgard

Dec 19, 2012
pilla just one question,what wopuld happen if test ran higher than tren like i posted 750 test and 400 tren??isint it better ive read some posts about tren more then test but didint get the idea correctly.can u pls explain ?
and what about arimidesx?is it useless ?u prefer to stick with aromasin better?

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
pilla just one question,what wopuld happen if test ran higher than tren like i posted 750 test and 400 tren??isint it better ive read some posts about tren more then test but didint get the idea correctly.can u pls explain ?

I myself always run test higher than any other compound I'm taking... Most run their test highest to keep their sex drive and just as a base to any cycle.... But I personally would keep my test higher... But I see no problem with trying out the higher tren and lower test.. Good luck to you

Also adex is what I prefer... On cycle I do 1mg every 3-4 days.

Ed hope this helped...

Last edited:
E

edgard

Dec 19, 2012
thank u bro of course its helpin im one of the guys who ask many questions to get as much answer and go on the right direction

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

Most of it is preference to be honest. Determined has his experience to back up what he says and I have mine. The same drug effects people differently so to be honest it's an experiment.

As for the AI I tend to wind up with glass joints using adex. I just find it tough to meter the proper amount to keep my BP down from bloat versus totally crushing all estrogen. I don't have that problem with aromasin. I find for me 25mg every third day is perfecto

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic