Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Off Season

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Hello everyone! A little about myself: I'm just under 5'3", currently 134 pounds as of this morning. I'm 4 weeks into a cut, with another 4 weeks (or so) to go before I begin an NPP cycle of 15mg E3D (of which I will post a detailed log when that time comes). I was wondering if anyone has used (or paid for) a female coach to help them in the on or off season. I'm wondering whether I should shell the money out on it or not, and your opinions on whether it's a good investment. I'm looking to do physique. I'm been in the gym many years, but only seriously with weights for almost a year. Was planning a competition for next June, which would give me about 2 years of solid weight training.

IronBreez

IronBreez

Aug 3, 2017
Shortly, my opinion is: It's a good investment, if you find good coach for yourself.

Sorry for replying late, but I have been thinking this same issue myself. Whether I should keep my coaching as it is at the moment, or try to find full-time coach or how do you call that?

Few more questions about physique training and preparing for contests:
1. Do people hire coach only for cutting?
2. Isn't off-season as important?

I'd think it would be good to have coach before cutting so you already have the bond between you two, and the coach knows where you coming from.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Lol well I can say this I do have a workout partner that is female and only pro from my state - she is more whipping boss than partner

As for what IB said
If ur gonna get a coach it should at least be for a true year
Just for cutting I'm not sure about bc a lot goes into b4 u even get to the cut

But welcome and sure a lot more here can help

Now krav or gung fu I can help

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic