Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Occasional Dianabol

P

Pbzepintx

Jul 12, 2023
Besides test only, I'm fairly new to the anabolic scene.

Is dianabol a compound that can be used sporadically on hard days as a pre-workout, or is it a compound that should only be cycled? Do its effects stack? It has such a short half-life that I would think occasional use might still produce superior results. I always feel like a beast in the gym on dbol but don't like the estrogenic effects or hepatoxicity.

If there is an edge to be had, what would be a good pre-workout dose? Should it be split evenly into pre and post-workout doses? Or is it a cycle only drug?

EDIT: I've heard of Anadrol being used for this but don't know its efficacy. Plus I don't have any Anadrol.

Thank you.

Last edited:
genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
D-bol is used in a cycle both as every day use and on training days only as a preworkout. Some guys will say if you take it preworkout you can stretch how long you can stay on it (passed 6-8 weeks), however, you are still playing with fire. Most orals, really start to hammer the liver and cholesterol hard at the 8 week mark.

If you are taking it as a preworkout then leave it as a preworkout. If you are using it every day then I would split the dose.

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
Only thing I can add to what gf said is in my experience the dbol makes a better preworkout if that is what you are going to use it for , it comes on within a couple hours get good boost out of it you get a general sense of ,, yeah i feel good. To me dbol is like a pot brownie if that makes sense.

Anadrol for me any way takes a week to saturate or so and really start to get working so I dont use it for preworkout ill dose it out over the day.

drol also doesnt respond to Ai's you need a SERM.

Do your research n reading before you make any quick decision.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I use Dbol on leg days only. Works well in that sense. Also just using it 1-2x wk you will probably not need any Ai or serm. I do not and I am pretty sensitive to gyno.

P

Pbzepintx

Jul 12, 2023
This isn't just to inflate my ego, but I feel like I respond very well to anabolics. Maybe I didn't run them long enough or in high enough doses, but I have very few negative side effects from compounds, except for light body acne and thats it. I ran dbol for 6 or 7 weeks at 50 mg a day and suffered no other side effects. I should add a disclaimer for future lifters who might read this: I haven't ran any blood work since cycling so I can't truly know how well I am responding.

Also, I do all my research... maybe even more than I need. This forum is going to be my place for anecdotal information and to fill in gaps that I can't find anywhere else. Everyone here seems really willing to share knowledge and experiences and I really appreciate all of the advice.

So basically, if I am understanding you right, dbol can be used as a pre-workout when I want to push it and Anadrol should be cycled steadily (if I use it at all, and I am still undecided... those strength gains sound addictive). A friend gave me a couple hundred 25 mg dbol tabs because they gave him uncomfortable lower back pumps so I feel free to experiment with those. Cool friend huh?

I'm really still a little concerned about how soft my muscles look due to excessive intramuscular water retention. I need to cease the dbol for a while and harden up. Any tips on that front? Does anyone here use diuretics or are they not recommended? Which ones if so?

Thanks again.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
This isn't just to inflate my ego, but I feel like I respond very well to anabolics. Maybe I didn't run them long enough or in high enough doses, but I have very few negative side effects from compounds, except for light body acne and thats it. I ran dbol for 6 or 7 weeks at 50 mg a day and suffered no other side effects. I should add a disclaimer for future lifters who might read this: I haven't ran any blood work since cycling so I can't truly know how well I am responding.

Also, I do all my research... maybe even more than I need. This forum is going to be my place for anecdotal information and to fill in gaps that I can't find anywhere else. Everyone here seems really willing to share knowledge and experiences and I really appreciate all of the advice.

So basically, if I am understanding you right, dbol can be used as a pre-workout when I want to push it and Anadrol should be cycled steadily (if I use it at all, and I am still undecided... those strength gains sound addictive). A friend gave me a couple hundred 25 mg dbol tabs because they gave him uncomfortable lower back pumps so I feel free to experiment with those. Cool friend huh?

I'm really still a little concerned about how soft my muscles look due to excessive intramuscular water retention. I need to cease the dbol for a while and harden up. Any tips on that front? Does anyone here use diuretics or are they not recommended? Which ones if so?

Thanks again.
Do not use diuretics. The d-bol water retention is a result of increased estradiol, so you are having side effects. They are just side effects you were willing to put up with until now. You could run an AI if it really bothered you, but I wouldn't suggest it. I would only run an AI if the estrogenic side effects were leading to gyno or you were in the last end of a contest prep, to which you would be dumb to be running d-bol anyways at that point.

The issue you will likely run into with anadrol, as most of us do, it will crush your appetite after 2-3 weeks. It is great for breaking through those plateaus and quick strength gains, but if you take it every day, there are very few people who can continue to eat enough to gain muscle after 3 weeks of being on it.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Dbol pre-workout is great, for a cycle IMO it is shit except for the first few days to kick start til the test kicks in.
You should remember that low dose, long duration IMO only is much better in the long run an will give better and longer lasting gains.
I tried Adrol a few times but it seemed to harsh to me and not needed, I have stash just in case for the future LOL as I can never get rid of gear.

P

Pbzepintx

Jul 12, 2023
Dbol pre-workout is great, for a cycle IMO it is shit except for the first few days to kick start til the test kicks in.
You should remember that low dose, long duration IMO only is much better in the long run an will give better and longer lasting gains.
I tried Adrol a few times but it seemed to harsh to me and not needed, I have stash just in case for the future LOL as I can never get rid of gear.
Your name is misleading lol.

You look pretty jacked in your profile picture

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Your name is misleading lol.

You look pretty jacked in your profile picture
Nickname given by my beautiful and amazing deceased ex wife when I was getting measured for a tailored suit......... it just stuck !
More pics from over the years on here in members pic section, maybe an old guy can inspire.
Cheers

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Dbol
Has always been one of my favorites.
I have had a lot better luck with it then I do anadrol. I think certain people react differnt.
I’ve seen my buddies blow up on anandrol and the same stuff just didn’t do much for me.
Dbol though makes me want to do the roar like Shrek. Makes me feel good and strong .

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Dbol is fun for awhile but the lower back, calf pumps, and increase to my already high blood pressure always get to me after about a month of use. That’s even with supplementing daily with taurine too.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic