Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Oatmeal protein pancakes Kefir milk optional

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
so I grind the oatmeal into powder with the bullet < Its like a coffee grinder turns the oatmeal into a powder consistency.

2 cups of grounded Oatmeal.

3-4 whole eggs < Cage free

2 scoops or a little more of your favorite protein powder vanilla, cinnamon is actually awesome

Kefir Milk made from Organic whole milk < just eye it for the quantity as you mix everything together I like it to finish runny and creamy

3 stevia packets

Use the mixer and mix it little by little don't just dump it all at once in your mixing bowl.

I use a Teflon skillet and we eat them up with the sugar free syrup and smuckers has all kinds of sugar free pancake toppings but the sugar alcohols are kinda of high so not exactly sugar free, I don't use them but the kids do, and you should get about 8 good size pancakes out of that mix.

Another great opportunity to get some Raw Honey on the pancakes for pre workout meals. you can also use blueberry's to make faces on the pancakes if you got little kids they will love it, good for them to.

This is just another way to get more oatmeal in the diet, although the kefir milk wont be as good for you since you cooked it, (killing the good bacteria) it's still taste better than water which you can also use instead of Kefir or any other milk in general.

hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Sounds like a good breakfast!

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
so I grind the oatmeal into powder with the bullet < Its like a coffee grinder turns the oatmeal into a powder consistency.

2 cups of grounded Oatmeal.

3-4 whole eggs < Cage free

2 scoops or a little more of your favorite protein powder vanilla, cinnamon is actually awesome

Kefir Milk made from Organic whole milk < just eye it for the quantity as you mix everything together I like it to finish runny and creamy

3 stevia packets

Use the mixer and mix it little by little don't just dump it all at once in your mixing bowl.

I use a Teflon skillet and we eat them up with the sugar free syrup and smuckers has all kinds of sugar free pancake toppings but the sugar alcohols are kinda of high so not exactly sugar free, I don't use them but the kids do, and you should get about 8 good size pancakes out of that mix.

Another great opportunity to get some Raw Honey on the pancakes for pre workout meals. you can also use blueberry's to make faces on the pancakes if you got little kids they will love it, good for them to.

This is just another way to get more oatmeal in the diet, although the kefir milk wont be as good for you since you cooked it, (killing the good bacteria) it's still taste better than water which you can also use instead of Kefir or any other milk in general.

hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Thank you !!!

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Any idea what the macros are on this recipe without the syrup?

S

sprawl33

Aug 15, 2013
made it this morning...really good, happy I stumbled on it last night

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic