Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Nutty ass article number 1: Libya terror attacks

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
"A clever person gives in." But I still ask myself - why I post it here? I should post it in a muslim forum: "You can not fight a dragon."

it's not that much in my head. I heard it in the morning in the radio at breakfast before school when I was a small kid: Lockerbie & Falkland Islands

a shame that I am used to know the world by the wars but not by holidays

some say - the older you get the stronger the character - good or bad - the same

... i have to finish for a while ... my gym will close in about three hours. :-?

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Every branch of military has some sort of "Intel Reports". They may have different names, one for instance is a threat assessment groug. It's their job to monitor hostile advisaries. They are constantly giving written updates. That's how you get the different levels of threat cons. So Yes Obozo knew. Just like clinton knew.
And just like Bush knew about 9/11, then. The intel was there. 13 minutes of reading the goat book when he knew he let his country be attacked...

Off topic though. Like Clinton :)

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
And, this whole "build the middle class from the bottom up" or "build the middle class from the middle out" is total horseshit in the real world. Companies are not started from the bottom up. Even ideas that start at the bottom GO TO THE TOP for FUNDING that idea and producing and/or replicating that idea on a mass level.

Top is doing OK.

Stock Market performance, inflation and dividend adjusted:

tax1_large.gif

Corporate Profits:

tax2_large.gif

Inflation:

tax4_large.gif

Read the full piece here

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
And, this whole "build the middle class from the bottom up" or "build the middle class from the middle out" is total horseshit in the real world. Companies are not started from the bottom up. Even ideas that start at the bottom GO TO THE TOP for FUNDING that idea and producing and/or replicating that idea on a mass level.

Top is doing OK.

Stock Market performance, inflation and dividend adjusted:

tax1_large.gif

Corporate Profits:

tax2_large.gif

Inflation:

tax4_large.gif

Read the full piece here

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Romney politicized the embassy attack immediately. He showed his ass, my memory goes back a ways bro, to watch FOX you have to suspend the memory function.

Romney told an emotional story about meeting Navy Seal Glen Doherty. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su-7y92YzrA

The dead Seals friend said it happened differently. Tell me it doesn't ring true. He is plastic. His views have morphed a bunch, about a 180... His mother calls bullshit too, as does Romney and company in their actions to his family.

He last saw Doherty a week before the final mission to Libya. "I stayed in his house (in California), we paddled out in the ocean together, spent some good quality time."

Ellefsen said Doherty recalled meeting Mitt Romney years ago, but the account was much different from what the Presidential candidate retold in Iowa.

According to Ellefsen, Romney introduced himself to Doherty four separate times during the gathering.

"He said it was very comical," Ellefsen said, "Mitt Romney approached him ultimately four times, using this private gathering as a political venture to further his image. He kept introducing himself as Mitt Romney, a political figure. The same introduction, the same opening line. Glen believed it to be very insincere and stale."

Ellefsen said Doherty remembered Romney as robotic.

"He said it was pathetic and comical to have the same person come up to you within only a half hour, have this person reintroduce himself to you, having absolutely no idea whatsoever that he just did this 20 minutes ago, and did not even recognize Glen's face."

Ellefsen described Glen Doherty as a humble, non-political guy, and said it was ironic for him to be used during a presidential campaign.

"Whether it be Republican, Democrat, Green Party, Libertarian, it doesn't make a difference. Because this guy is using our great friend, our humble, and honorable great friend...who is truly larger than life...He has become part of the soapbox routine for politics in a presidential race."

Ellefsen said he understands why people would want to link themselves with Doherty. "Of all people to tie yourself to for advancement in life, it's not surprising that Romney or anybody else would want to tie themselves to Glen Doherty. Because he was incredible. And I can honestly say beyond a shadow of a doubt, he was the greatest person I have ever met in my life."

I asked Ellefsen what he thought of his friend's story being used on the political stump:

"Honestly it does make me sick. Glen would definitely not approve of it. He probably wouldn't do much about it. He probably wouldn't say a whole lot about it. I think Glen would feel, more than anything, almost embarrassed for Romney. I think he would feel pity for him."
Editor's note:

While it's unclear just what political, if any, motivations Ellefsen has, it is clear on his Facebook page that he's upset about the U.S. government's role in security overseas.

Ellefson isn't the only one upset with Romney. In an interview with Ross and Burbank, Barbara Doherty criticized Romney for using her son as a "political football."

"It upsets me because this isn't something political. This is four wonderful young men who have sacrificed their lives for this country and so other people could be free."

Doherty says her son never mentioned meeting Romney and likely would have if it had been as meaningful as the candidate portrayed in his speech.

"If Mitt Romney met him and was so moved by him, I'm just wondering why someone from his office never called to see what they could do and I have never received a note of condolence from anybody in that party," Doherty said.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Romney and Massachusetts job growth during his tenure as Gov:

The Republican contender was the governor of Massachusetts from January 2003 to January 2007. And during that time, according to the U.S. Labor Department, the state ranked 47th in the entire country in jobs growth. Fourth from last.

The only ones that did worse? Ohio, Michigan and Louisiana. In other words, two rustbelt states and another that lost its biggest city to a hurricane.

The Massachusetts jobs growth over that period, a pitiful 0.9%, badly lagged other high-skill, high-wage, knowledge economy states like New York (2.7%), California (4.7%) and North Carolina (7.6%).

The national average: More than 5%.

This was after four years. So far Obama has been in office for just one year. How was Romney's performance by his first anniversary?

Fiftieth out of fifty.

That's right. In Romney's first year in charge, Massachusetts ranked dead last in America in jobs growth.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/mitt-romney-tries-to-play-the-jobs-card-2010-02-23?pagenumber=1 is the source

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Romney grew government jobs but not private sector:

When Romney took office in January 2003, the Massachusetts state government employed 112,000 workers, according to the state Department of Labor and Workforce Development.

Four years later, the ranks of Massachusetts state employees had grown by 3,000, or a 2.6 percent increase. (Over the same period, nonfarm employment grew just 1.2 percent.)

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...romney-perry-grew-state-payrolls-as-governor/

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
He sucks for sure. Just sucks less than Obama. Obama's accomplishments are touted by the Communist Party USA. That's enough for me to turn another way. It seems we always choose the lesser of two evils every 4 years. It's a race to the bottom (or at least until we are equal with Greece)

Romney grew government jobs but not private sector:

When Romney took office in January 2003, the Massachusetts state government employed 112,000 workers, according to the state Department of Labor and Workforce Development.

Four years later, the ranks of Massachusetts state employees had grown by 3,000, or a 2.6 percent increase. (Over the same period, nonfarm employment grew just 1.2 percent.)

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...romney-perry-grew-state-payrolls-as-governor/

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Obama campaigned. Bush chose not to scare a bunch of little kids. Very different actions and reactions.

And just like Bush knew about 9/11, then. The intel was there. 13 minutes of reading the goat book when he knew he let his country be attacked...

Off topic though. Like Clinton :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic