Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Npp cycle and Tbol

F

FistPumps

Feb 26, 2012
I recently started a cycle of these 2. I'm interested in anyone's experiences with one or the other or both.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
NPP rocks !!!!

Tbol ...........I would go with Var. Tbol is a bit harsh imo unless it is for competition.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Can you give some history? What are your stats, your goals, your experience lifting and goals w/ this cycle?

F

FistPumps

Feb 26, 2012
Thanks for the response ladies! I'm 5'3 158- not sure what my body fat is. I've been training off and on for about 5yrs but I have been consistent for about 6 months. My goal is to increase my strength and put on some lean mass. I also want to get rid of some extra bf and I'm currently taking a fat burner DB Godess to curve my cravings and for energy. With this cycle, I train 4 days heavy, 2 days cardio. I've started my very 1st cycle(and ever of aas) of Npp 1/2cc every 3-4 days for an 8 week cycle and throwing in the Tbol 5mg ED as a synergetic for the first 2 weeks of my cycle and then for 2 weeks at the end of my cycle. I'm on week one and I already notice increase in strength without the soreness. The only sides I've experienced is a high sex drive (these are the days when I hate that I'm single lol), dry mouth and throat is slightly sore. I'm considering discontinuing the fat burner and just increase my cardio if I can.
Diet: 730 AM: Shake-1-1/2scoop
1030 AM: Can of tuna/ 1 cup Brocoli- 1tbsp olive oil
130 PM: 5 oz chicken/ 1 cup Brocoli or Asparagus
Pre Workout: 1 1/2 scoops protein powder and 4oz sweet potato

Any help and suggestions would be great and your experiences are greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
So your NPP 1/2cc = 50 mg? (i.e. what is the concentration on the bottle? 100 mg/ml?)

Its a decent dose for a first cycle. You're going to experience some water retention. NPP, similar to deca, is known for joint support (because of the increase in water - due to aromatization). Obviously you'll also experience the increase in strength & better recovery as well. If you're getting a scratchy throat, plan on seeing some change in your voice, and probably some oily skin as well. You'll increase your lean muscle mass, but given it doesn't sound like you're ultra lean right now, you may appear "thicker" than leaner. Not sure the point of the tbol. I"m not sure about tbol but it seems to be generally similar to anavar. Anavar takes 3 weeks to come to "full strength", not sure the point of a 2 week tbol cycle. Dont' think its really necessary.

Do you mind putting your diet into a food counts program like FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal to get the total calories and macro nutrient breakdown (grams & % protein, fats, carbs)? For the cycle, I"d want to make sure you're getting enough food to fuel the muscle building. If you need more cals or feel hungry after you train, you can do a protein / fat meal.

For cycle support, consider some CoQ10, red yeast rice - helps w/ high blood pressure & cholesterol which commonly accompany cycle . Also consider including acidophilus - helps prevent yeast infections that sometimes come w/ cycles. And would always recommend some EFAs (e.g. 4-6 g/ day).

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Regarding the pinning protocol for your cycle, NPP is a short ester compound, and many people like to pin it every other day (EOD) to keep levels stable. Every 3 days is probably OK, but I don't think I'd go every 4 days. Also, if you throat is feeling sore this early, may the dose be a little high? Perhaps pull back to 20mg EOD? Good luck on your cycle!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic