Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

no more fag bag

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Welcome to the 90's an... I gotta say... I NEVER wore a fanny pack... they've always been gay....

Now all you have to do is get gixies dick out you mouth and You can join the straight club!

Hahahaha! Just so you know it was not truly a fanny pack in the true sense...but it was still in the vein of fanniness lol.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
This is truly a sad day. I may shed a tear.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
15 years from now AJ will finally get a smartphone.

Now thats fucking funny..

Now check this out, its the honest to god truth... I was hitting some squats last night at my gym (keep in mind I train in a shithole city where the metro area unemployment has been in the double digits the last couple years- motherfuckers are BROKE) and this dude came in that looked damn near homeless... Tore up shoes, an old work shirt, etc... Dude busts out a CASSETTE PLAYER and pops it on! I texted my training partner who had just left and told him, he said take a pic! But I look over, cassette player dude is loading up the bar with plates and chains and deadlifting! No chalk or straps either, he is shredding paper towels on the bar so that his grip doesnt slip! I decided right there that if a broke as dude with nothing but a cassette player is gonna spend his saturday night fucking deadlifting, hes hardcore, not a joke..

Lol, I still tried to see what cassette he was rockin when I went over to give him some of my chalk, lol...

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010

Now check this out, its the honest to god truth... I was hitting some squats last night at my gym (keep in mind I train in a shithole city where the metro area unemployment has been in the double digits the last couple years- motherfuckers are BROKE) and this dude came in that looked damn near homeless... Tore up shoes, an old work shirt, etc... Dude busts out a CASSETTE PLAYER and pops it on! I texted my training partner who had just left and told him, he said take a pic! But I look over, cassette player dude is loading up the bar with plates and chains and deadlifting! No chalk or straps either, he is shredding paper towels on the bar so that his grip doesnt slip! I decided right there that if a broke as dude with nothing but a cassette player is gonna spend his saturday night fucking deadlifting, hes hardcore, not a joke..

Lol, I still tried to see what cassette he was rockin when I went over to give him some of my chalk, lol...

NOW THATS FUCKING HARDCORE! Mutherfucker panhandling for protein money...I see my self there in 5 yrs.

huntlo

huntlo

Apr 9, 2011

Growinboy

Even though you may think you train in a shit hole, just
be happy they allow the use of chalk. All the "fitness
centers" in my area do not allow anyone to use chalk.
They say it "makes a mess". Fuck that! It just marks
the equipment the newbies and frat boys should get off
when the real men come to work! They won't even let
the powerlifting team use it at the university's intramural
center.

Equipment covered in chalk with members who would rather
pay for a gym membership than new shoes and an ipod.

For that reason, I envy your "shit hole" gym. :D

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
NOW THATS FUCKING HARDCORE! Mutherfucker panhandling for protein money...I see my self there in 5 yrs.

Ill adopt you and put you on a payment plan before that happens my brother..

And huntlo, I dont know if chalk is even allowed, but no one says shit to me about it, lol... Head north and hit it some time...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic