What's New?

NLA SUPP-D Review

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012

NLA Supp-D Review
7-11-13

Well not many have heard of NLA and a few of those thought they only made women supplements. NLA really surprised me with everything I have tried. I used NLA Supp-D for 4 weeks and it is now one of my favorite Pre-Workouts. On another site they not only ranked it in the top ten, but it placed 3rd. Beating many big brand names. (2012 Ranking) Like Cellucor C4 Extreme, Jack3d Micro and MuscleMeds NO BULL.

Supp-D really shined on the energy side of things. No matter how demanding my workouts got or how long they lasted. Supp-D seems to outlast it all. As for Pumps, It was about average. So Decent Pumps, insane energy and focus. Supp-D kicks in pretty quick. About 15min I could feel the Beta Alanine tingles. Which many don’t like, but I love them. Let’s me know it’s kicking in and I’m ready. Some people can’t take the tingles. I say Man up and deal with it.

Benefits of Beta-Alanine as supported by Scientific Studies

1. Boosts explosive muscular Strength power output.
    2. Increases muscle mass.
    3. Boosts muscular anaerobic endurance.
    4. Increases aerobic endurance.
    5. Increases exercise capacity so you can train harder and longer.
Another ingredient that seems to get over looked is Norcoline. Norcoline Boost the heart rate, Frees up fat for use for energy, promotes vascular relaxation well as vasodilation. Norcoline helps burn body fat by freeing up fat for energy through a process called Lipolysis. Also Norcoline has anti-histamine properties. Norcoline allows you to breathe better to help reduce time between sets and increase your workload.

NLA included many other great ingredients like DMAE, caffeine, phenylethylamine HCl, l-Tyrosine Alpha Ketoglutarate, Schisandra Extract, Carnitine, Amino Acids, B-vitamins and Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine.

The Flavor I got was Raspberry LemonRage. The taste was fine, nothing bad here. The powder is real fine and mixes very easy. No complaints here either.

Overall NLA really stepped it up and proved they have some great products. My wife is using NLA’s Animo’s for HER and the Women’s Pre-Workout called Uplift. With just about the same results I got. Those reviews are coming soon…

My Overall rating is 8.5 out of 10. This Rating ties it with one of my all-time current favorites. NLA really surprised me with this pre-workout. If the Pump was a little better it could easily get a 9 or better.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic