Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Nizoral Shampoo DHT Blocker

T

twistedsybyl

Jun 10, 2013
I tried the Nizoral without a lot of noticeable difference. I have heard a lot of good things about the Nioxin, but have not tried it yet. Has anyone here tried the Keronique products? I have seen some regrowth using it. My hair is coming back really kinky-curly though. It is weird.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I tried the Nizoral without a lot of noticeable difference. I have heard a lot of good things about the Nioxin, but have not tried it yet. Has anyone here tried the Keronique products? I have seen some regrowth using it. My hair is coming back really kinky-curly though. It is weird.

From my experience with the ketoconazole based products it is good for helping to stop existing hair from falling out, try the 2% and leave in 5 minutes before rinsing out.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Wanted to bump this up. I had to use it every other day do to rubbing it in my scalp I think made my hair fall out more. I am taking biotin and I believe that is helping. Also not being on cycle helps lol

T

The Rockette

TID Lady Member
Apr 16, 2013
Wanted to bump this up. I had to use it every other day do to rubbing it in my scalp I think made my hair fall out more. I am taking biotin and I believe that is helping. Also not being on cycle helps lol

I use Nizoral on cycle too. Def helps. I also am very anal about taking fish oil and a multi. I totally notice a difference when I don't take them.

Biotin is great but it can cause cystic acne in some women

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
I haven't seen it anywhere for months. Is it back around? I also need my fish oil and multi. I do the Carlson pharmacy grade fish oil and orange triad multi. Anyone like these products or have ones they swear by?

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
My bad, just realized this is the female section. I'm new here. Haha sorry ladies.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic