Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Nizoral Shampoo DHT Blocker

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
So going to be starting my primo cycle soon. hair loss is a big side and something i am having to deal with right now on 15mg of var. SO everyone is saying take Nizoral Shampoo. Being a DHT blocker when is the best time to use this "shampoo". after cycle or during. Hearing people say they do it both ways. but thinking during cycle wont that hinder my gains?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
USE it during, 2-3 X EW imo. You can get the 1% online *walgreens* Leaving it in for 5mins though before rinsing if you can stand it, works good .

Have used it for a few years and I have all my hair lol.

NO it won't hinder gains.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
USE it during, 2-3 X EW imo. You can get the 1% online *walgreens* Leaving it in for 5mins though before rinsing if you can stand it, works good .

Have used it for a few years and I have all my hair lol.

NO it won't hinder gains.

being a DHT blocker you will not get that much absorption through your scalp to hinder anything? i am guessing 1% is not that strong

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
use it during, 2-3 x ew imo. You can get the 1% online *walgreens* leaving it in for 5mins though before rinsing if you can stand it, works good .

Have used it for a few years and i have all my hair lol.

no it won't hinder gains.

this ^^^^^^^^^^

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
u can get higher percent on ebay lower price too i use 2x a week too

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Also here: 2% Nizoral @ wholesalehairproducts.com

Use it during exactly how Shine suggests. It will make a big difference. Otherwise you're just going to lose hair until you do start to do it. I've never heard anyone talk about hindering gains.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Bumping Sassys comment and source for the product used it for years and years it ONLY blocks at the scalp unlike other things like propecia etc....

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
One thing that has worked for me and I acually was able to regrow new hair on cycle was Nioxin. I've had great luck with it.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
One thing that has worked for me and I acually was able to regrow new hair on cycle was Nioxin. I've had great luck with it.

Really, see I tried it and had no noticeable results, my scalp has been torn up quite a bit though, so maybe follicle damage was too much did you use the Nioxin that they sell at Walgreens etc...?

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
Yes I do but I get it off amazon it's the number 2 for fine and thinning hair. My hair line was receding and I was pissed. I tried this because if it didn't work I will just go to hair club for men. The lady that cuts my hair can't believe it and I'm happy

athens

athens

May 16, 2011
No Nizoral wont hinder your gains with topical use. Now if your talking about using propecia and winny at the same time, you might have a slight problem.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic