Latest Member
Dragon_Kitty
What's New?

NFL Scripted

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Saw a video today where several KC players coming out and saying their handed scripts from the time they are drafted.

Anyone else catch the video?

Trying to upload the video or a link to it.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Unaware of any of that, not a major sports fan, but Damn, they're not handed advice on discretion at the same time?

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
They have scripts for what to say about stuff but no way to script the games that I see.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Only one who are handed scripts of who gets the advantage in penalties are the refs.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Screw those ridiculously over compensated cry babies. How about our combat veterans being spoiled and showered with diamonds and champagne!

Especially bakkit bawl and feetzballz 'playaz'.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Truman, you are being paranoid. We are your friends and family and would never lie to you.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Screw those ridiculously over compensated cry babies. How about our combat veterans being spoiled and showered with diamonds and champagne!

Especially bakkit bawl and feetzballz 'playaz'.
Nope, they get to live paycheck to paycheck and apologize to their kids that they can't go afford a vacation this year

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
The script probably says, don't do stupid sh*t, beat or kill your wives or girlfriends, manage your money, get caught with your homies pulling guns at strip clubs

But most of them can't read and just throw it away

I

Iron1

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2021
The script probably says, don't do stupid sh*t, beat or kill your wives or girlfriends, manage your money, get caught with your homies pulling guns at strip clubs

But most of them can't read and just throw it away

That's what I'm thinking too, if there was a "script" it probably addresses things that are okay to say in interviews and things that aren't. Things that might hurt the teams chances in upcoming games or their brand image sort of thing but I'm only speculating.

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
In green bay, my team, they have two coaches, both older ex-players that they assign to "mentor" the young ones they feel will go off reservation. I'd believe that each team has a "script" for behavior and interviews...

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
What did Kelce get ? 'Yell and scream like a moron and make sure you say things that make no sense'!

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
There's no scripts....

There's mistakes, not scripts. There might be bias at times, but not scripts. Bias and mistakes are the human element. The rules might suck, but it's how the NFL and the competition comittee wants the games called.

The Iron Sheik doesn't play in the NFL. If player drops a pass, missed a tackle, jumps offsides - he gets benched and it's over. An official makes a bad call and it's "Scripted".

If you've never been on the sidelines or in the team bench areas of an NFL game then you don't know. If you have - you'd know it's not scripted.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic