Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

NFL Playoff Predictions

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
So the picture is becoming clearer regarding the NFL Playoffs. That being said, what are your predictions? Mine are as follows:

AFC Championship Game:
Steelers over Ravens

NFC Championship Game:
Saints over Packers

Super Bowl:
Steelers over Saints

That's right, the Packers get knocked off and the Steelers win their 7th Lombardi trophy. This was my preseason prediction and I'm sticking to it.

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
So the picture is becoming clearer regarding the NFL Playoffs. That being said, what are your predictions? Mine are as follows:

AFC Championship Game:
Steelers over Ravens

NFC Championship Game:
Saints over Packers

Super Bowl:
Saints over Steelers

That's right, the Packers get knocked off and the Saints win their 2nd Lombardi trophy. This was my preseason prediction and I'm sticking to it.

I fixed it for you.

peanutbutter27

peanutbutter27

Dec 14, 2011
yo you really think the saints can beat the packers?? Your in the minority bro, but I agree with you...With d Brees at qb the saints won't be stopped. I'll take the saints over the ravens for super bowl

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010

AFC Championship Game:
Steelers over Ravens

NFC Championship Game:
Saints over Packers

Super Bowl:
Steelers over Saints

That's right, the Packers get knocked off and the Steelers win their 7th Lombardi trophy. This was my preseason prediction and I'm sticking to it.

Ravens all the way!!! We already whooped the steelers like a red headed step child.. and we'll do it again

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010

AFC Championship Game:
Steelers over Ravens

NFC Championship Game:
Saints over Packers

Super Bowl:
Steelers over Saints

do i need to sit you down and have a talk with you son?

Discount Doublecheck!!!

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Can you say WHO DAT!!!!!!

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
Well I'm loyal to my team. Would love to see Patriots/Packer rematch...

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Ravens all the way!!! We already whooped the steelers like a red headed step child.. and we'll do it again
Lol.... yeah you acted like you won the super bowl! Let's see you do it in January... when it matters. Ratbirds FTL.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
The NFC seems like the Packers are unstoppable, I dont see anyone beating them

The Ravens have had their way with the Steelers and they are getting beat up, so I see the Ravens over the Steelers

The Patriots Im on the fence, their defense BLOWS, but the front line is pretty good, Wilfork,Anderson, Carter they seem to be getting better and its a matter of the coaching turning them loose , only they keep resorting to a zone with scabs in the secondary.

The Offense has the potential to beat anyone.They just keep chokin, Tom Brady just aint the cool cat that they keep saying he is. However Welker and Grankowski- can be formidable foes- If Ocho Stinko can get his act together they may have more................

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Also, past ten years the Undefeated team usually does get knocked off, so maybe the Saints could do it, but I dont see it, it will be someone unexpected

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I wouldn't put money on anything this year. It's been a little crazy

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Also, past ten years the Undefeated team usually does get knocked off, so maybe the Saints could do it, but I dont see it, it will be someone unexpected
There are a couple cinderella possibilities out there no doubt

The NFC seems like the Packers are unstoppable, I dont see anyone beating them

The Ravens have had their way with the Steelers and they are getting beat up, so I see the Ravens over the Steelers

The Patriots Im on the fence, their defense BLOWS, but the front line is pretty good, Wilfork,Anderson, Carter they seem to be getting better and its a matter of the coaching turning them loose , only they keep resorting to a zone with scabs in the secondary.

The Offense has the potential to beat anyone.They just keep chokin, Tom Brady just aint the cool cat that they keep saying he is. However Welker and Grankowski- can be formidable foes- If Ocho Stinko can get his act together they may have more................
Yes however Brady is still a gamer, I'd take him over everyone except Rodgers (as much as it hurts to say)

Well I'm loyal to my team. Would love to see Patriots/Packer rematch...
Yes

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic