Joannafit
What's New?

Next Cycle

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
ok... back to make an update...

same cycle as planned.. however, I was digging through my stash and found 2 sust 250 amps... gonna add them to the first to shots to help kickstart and frontload for the cycle... it wont make a lot of difference and will probably cause hormone fluctuations... but i just hate to see them waste...

so... heres a recap...

kick start- wk 1-4 dbol - 30mg ED (found out that 40 gives me headaches)
week 1-12 test E @ 500 mg EW (Mon Thurs)
week 1 sust @ 500 mg (Mon Thurs added to Test E)

week 4-12 Tren A 200 mg EW (Mon Wed Fri) will bump up if sides are not bad)
week 9-12 Winny @ 50 mg ED

Some of you guys mentioned dropping the winny... why?

Current bf% is around %14

one major goal is to drop bf to about 10-12 maybe more... (don't preach diet... I know about diet)
another is to increase the size of my legs... they are very disproportionate...

I also would like to put on some quality size without looking bloated... thats why i wanted to add the Winny at the end... to suck the bloat out...

I am not a bodybuilder and do not have aspirations to become one... I simply like to look good and be strong... I suffer from vanity... thats all... Oh yeah... And I like gear...

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Looks good to me, I say keep the winny as long as your joints can stand. You should see some massive strength gains on this one. You still planning on cruising @ 250mg a week of test at the end?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I like the layout, looks like a good clean cycle bro.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
thanks bro's... yeah pux... gonna cruise this one out until my spring cycle...

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
I did my last cycle like that and the results were phenomenal, that cruise period seemed to solidify what I had gained going into my cutter. And coming off wasnt that bad, after a couple of months my blood work was perfect including total t and free t. The human body is very resilient.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
what kind of pct did you do?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Honestly, I'd add masteron to the tren then take out the winny IMO. Otherwise, current cycle is fine and strong.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
I ran a bit of hcg as needed though out just to keep my boys in check, didnt use any specific protocol just when I felt they were loosing size. Ran Letro near the end to help with some swollen nips and came off on nolva. I usually try to do my pct by the way I feel. To some this will sound ridiculous but it works well for me. Last time I ran my panels my total and free T was in the upper 1/3 of the range so something was working. The only problem I had was my cholesterol was like 217 out of a 0-200 range, I blame the high cholesterol on the low levels of estrogen. If I were you I would run some blood tests before you start just so you have a reference range to go by when you come off.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Prop/Tren/Mast/Anavar = absolute beast

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
been modified again...

Dropped Test E...

now Test Prop/Tren A @ 50mgED