Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Newby

K

Kiebler01

Aug 2, 2015
I have been lifting for 12 years, not one to show significant muscle gain though, I guess I don't have those genes :-(Never the less though I enjoy my time in the gym, a big stress relief from the daily grind of work life. I have been using workouts from bodybuilding.com but very much looking forward to gaining some words of wisdom in this forum. Have patience with me while I explore in here and get to know my way around :) Kiebler01

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Welcome to tid brother, def one of the better boards!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome to TID

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Welcome... and you just explained why you've been getting sub par results... bodybuilding.com workouts. Don't do that.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, thanks for joining. Everyone has genetics, it's how they are used that determines your results. You obviously are not happy with BB.com and that workout result and that's why you are here. Enjoy

K

Kiebler01

Aug 2, 2015
Many thanks for the warm welcome all. Some of the comments with respect to BB.Com tweaked my interest for sure :) I suspect I will learn much in here, looking forward to it, as I do need a change up in my work outs!

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Are you getting supplements from them as well?

Welcome to TID

K

Kiebler01

Aug 2, 2015
No I am not getting supplements from them, I am currently taking Natural Whey Protein, BCAA and Creatine purchased from my local pharmacy

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic