Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Newbie with testosterone deficiency

N

nunavut

Oct 1, 2012
I was diagnosed with low testosterone level a year ago (6.3 in 2011 June and 7.3 in 2012 June; my Dr says 8 or higher is the normal range for my age). A year ago, I was on cipralex and wellbutrin, so I did not feel like adding more medication. After thinking for a long time (I discontinued depression medication about 6 months ago), I had my first injection today and will see my Dr again in two weeks. He told me I should research on Androgel and Testim; since I have little kids I am going to ask for some inject-able variety, not patches/gel. How would I convince Dr to give me that?

I am not looking to get a six pack, all I want is being able to concentrate at work, being able to work out at the gym (ideally 1/2hr tread mill and 15-20 minutes strength training using machines) every other day without being exhausted at the end of the day. I am probably overweight by 10lb at most, that is in my belly.

Thank you for reading.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Nunavut you will feel so much better in a month or so. If you do not like the patch tell you doctor your having a negative skin reaction to the patch and you would like to try injections.

Good luck

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic