Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Newbie Intro

T

theturk

Mar 30, 2014
Yo! Hey guys, I signed up a while ago but only introducing myself now!
Had a browse through the forums and figured this was the right place to educate myself about some of the more "delicate" subjects of the wight lifting world!

I'm 25, I've been training for about 3 years, after spending the first two decades of my life ridiculously skinny and shapeless I hit the gym and now I'm here.

Still a long way to go but I feel I've improved myself, not completely happy with my physique but progression is an on going development!

T

theturk

Mar 30, 2014
Cheers gentlemen, currently at 78kg, very high metabolism - probable the true definition of a 'hard gainer' if it ever existed.

This pic is recent enough. Progress, but still massive amounts of work to be put in, long legs and arms are tough mother to fill out!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405439739.323574.jpg

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Thats a rather damn impressive pic bro!! From the looks of that you are right where you are supposed to be plus you are 25. All you gotta do now is eat like a maniac and lift like a maniac. I was older when I started. Around 33. Wished I could have started at 25. So don't sell yourself short. You are really in the perfect place and what you have built already is wild!

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Welcome to the Den. Nice progress in 3 years. You're doing something right, that's for sure.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Yo! Hey guys, I signed up a while ago but only introducing myself now!
Had a browse through the forums and figured this was the right place to educate myself about some of the more "delicate" subjects of the wight lifting world!

I'm 25, I've been training for about 3 years, after spending the first two decades of my life ridiculously skinny and shapeless I hit the gym and now I'm here.

Still a long way to go but I feel I've improved myself, not completely happy with my physique but progression is an on going development!

Welcome - you chose the absolute best most honest forum on the web , the best Brios around. Just be patient with yourself . Train hard rest when needed and learn to eat to build energy and muscle which takes lot more than 3 years and ton of patience . Ask for help with anything in the right forum area we all happy to help out

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Welcome to the board man.

Awesome work !

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic