Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Newb.

F

FlimsyLimbs

Aug 11, 2022
Thanks for the warm welcome. I've already gain a lot of knowledge just skimming through posts. This forum is like a damn fitness college. Its amazing.

Ya'll wanna know what my biggest hang up about diving into all this? Going into a real gym. I have literally never been into a gym. I am pretty goddamn dedicated to my training, which occurs in my shed, with minimal resources. Don't get me wrong, what I am doing is working quite well. But I feel like I'm almost to the end of the progress I can make with this method. I don't know if Ive become so antisocial over the years or what, but Im having the hardest time walking through the door. I was hoping it was my upside down hormones that were making me like that. I imagine this sounds nuts to most of you. I tried dragging some of my friends into this with me so I would have something besides all the other people there to focus on but they last about a week of doing basic, light fitness routines before they retreat back into their sedentary life styles. I'm crippling progress by having this people phobia. It is so damn frustrating. I gotta find some way to fix this glitch. Newb struggles. lol. It's not "oh damn that weight is too heavy", its "Jesus christ, all the people". This is genuinely pissing me off.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic