Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

New training ideas

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
So Im looking for a new training routine. Ive been looking and reading about FST-7 and DC and GVT. Now im 6'3" 193lbs pretty darn lean too. I wanna get some ideas from you guys about what might be a good new routine for me to try. Id like to put on about another 10lbs of lean mass.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i say just stick with te basics bro...I know the basics have never let me down,,,dw

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
What have you been doing the last 6 months? Have you stopped progressing or are you just bored with your routine?

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
What have you been doing the last 6 months? Have you stopped progressing or are you just bored with your routine?

Been doing this

Mon Chest
Tues Back Bis
Wed Legs
Thurs Off
Fri Shoulders
Sat Arms

I really just want to try something new. Maybe for 2 months to see how I respond.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Been doing this

Mon Chest
Tues Back Bis
Wed Legs
Thurs Off
Fri Shoulders
Sat Arms

I really just want to try something new. Maybe for 2 months to see how I respond.
If it were me, I'd move legs to Tuesday to give you an extra upper body day of rest before hitting upper again. I've done lots of GVT and like it but most get bored with it pretty fast.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm not familiar with DC, but I've done GVT. Didn't put on mass but it made me stronger for sure. Insanity is right, its boring as hell. FST-7 is cool to kick up lagging parts, but much like my girlfriend, I wouldn't want to hit that day after day.

I have a bunch of workout manuals like this series

X-traordinary Workouts Home

And I also have 5/3/1 all as pdf's... Shoot me a pm with your email and I'll send them your way. Might give you some ideas.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
FST-7 can be incorporated into what you're doing now and I can attest it makes a pretty big difference the concept of stretching the fascia with mind bending pumps at specific times in your routine is a good one. I've added it in and taken it out of my routines for the last year and I love it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic