Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

New To TID, Help has arrived.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Yourbodytrainer here. I have been in the iron pits for over 40 years. Competed for 22 in bodybuilding and powerlifting so I walk the walk and talk the talk. I also have 25+ years experience dealing with injuries like bad backs, problem shoulders, knee, elbow and hip pain to name just a few. I can teach you how to fix the problem so you can get back to training which is why we are all here. The good news is we create most of the problems we encounter due to poor technique and poor posture. Everyone talks proper form but most have no clue. Your injury is proof that your technique is faulty. Undue the conditions that are supporting the nagging problem like tight or overly stretched muscle, strengthen the weak links in the chain, improve the techniques that led up to the injury and get back to making gains. Its better than surgery and you will be back to shooting for new PR's in no time.

Let me know how I can help. I deal with all injuries, especially the long standing ones that never seem to get better. I can help.

Good training everyone.

Good to have you, would love to chat with you about some of the muscle imbalance issues I have gained over the years from scar tissue build up.
Im all outta kilter, I can still hit it, but I would love some solutions to get me as close to 100% as I can be again.
WELCOME.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hi and welcome to TID

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Welcome to the Den! hope to learn a few things from your experience.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Yourbodytrainer here. I have been in the iron pits for over 40 years. Competed for 22 in bodybuilding and powerlifting so I walk the walk and talk the talk. I also have 25+ years experience dealing with injuries like bad backs, problem shoulders, knee, elbow and hip pain to name just a few. I can teach you how to fix the problem so you can get back to training which is why we are all here. The good news is we create most of the problems we encounter due to poor technique and poor posture. Everyone talks proper form but most have no clue. Your injury is proof that your technique is faulty. Undue the conditions that are supporting the nagging problem like tight or overly stretched muscle, strengthen the weak links in the chain, improve the techniques that led up to the injury and get back to making gains. Its better than surgery and you will be back to shooting for new PR's in no time.

Let me know how I can help. I deal with all injuries, especially the long standing ones that never seem to get better. I can help.

Good training everyone.

Great to have you here I have not half your experience but train with a GREAT Powerlifting Team in Northern California and love Powerlifting.

I find all to what you just said to be true as I recently had to loosen up my shoulders as they were too tight and I have a thread here Called Shoulder Health I would love for you to add too all them things I do in that thread brought my arms INCHES close to my body Squatting as I was at the point I had no more room left on the bar I was touching the plates with my hands or damn close too.

I also just spent 2 to 3 months cleaning up my squat form and this again was dude to the shoulder I posted a video on Dave Tate's Number One Squat Mistake because that was exactly what I was doing.

Going to be great like Admin said to have you here as experience trumps all brother!

G

GOAL200

Jan 15, 2011
Great intro, brother. Welcome! I too look forward to reading your posts.

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
welcome brother. looking forward to the advicez

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Welcome to TID. I would have said something sooner but I was out of town for the weekend. Impressive set of skills!!

Slic.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome to the den bro... I hope you are truly here to help... I would hate to find there is a fee for your "help"... because my back is killing me!

Welcome!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Awesome to have you here, welcome to TID, you'll have to help us guys out with these stupid over use injuries

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
welcome aboard. I sure can use your help.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Welcome to the Iron Den.
-CC-

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic