Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

New to TID, Hello

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Huge welcome man, really cool to have you here. Nice!

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Wow. What an amazing welcome. I have introduced myself on other sites, and never had this many responses. Very Cool.

MF-Jimsky great to see you again bud. I thought you were going to be posting on FB but am not seeing much there. I guess you have made TID your new home?

I am thinking of making the move as I need a more comprehensive site and this looks like it. I have found bits and pieces of what I need elsewhere, but this seems to have all that I am looking for and more . . . Way cool!

mountain monster

mountain monster

Dec 16, 2011
Welcome back! Great to have ya!

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Wow. What an amazing welcome. I have introduced myself on other sites, and never had this many responses. Very Cool.

MF-Jimsky great to see you again bud. I thought you were going to be posting on FB but am not seeing much there. I guess you have made TID your new home?

I am thinking of making the move as I need a more comprehensive site and this looks like it. I have found bits and pieces of what I need elsewhere, but this seems to have all that I am looking for and more . . . Way cool!
I admit, I haven't been on here as much the last month or so since I switched back to the running (don't want to bore anyone). But I figured I'll try and keep active on here if people want me ~ PL'ing is still a big part of my life and this is a great forum to be a part of.

FB is still probably the fastest/easiest way to get me but I normally check here once a day. Great to have you on here bud, you going to start up a journal here so we can all follow along? That's exciting that you're going to be a karate teacher, sweet as MF.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I admit, I haven't been on here as much the last month or so since I switched back to the running (don't want to bore anyone). But I figured I'll try and keep active on here if people want me ~ PL'ing is still a big part of my life and this is a great forum to be a part of.

FB is still probably the fastest/easiest way to get me but I normally check here once a day. Great to have you on here bud, you going to start up a journal here so we can all follow along? That's exciting that you're going to be a karate teacher, sweet as MF.

I haven't made the decision to move my journal over here yet, cause I still feel so much loyalty to Joker and the crew in the TJ section. But it has slowed down so much over there, maybe I'll make the jump soon. Also, my bud who got me interested in this site is my trainer and I need to clear it with him if I am going to be posting all his secret exercises and other advice on here!

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Secret exercises? Haha, that's fair enough.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
:liar:

Ahh come on, I bet there are a few...

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Secret exercises? Haha, that's fair enough.

Here's a few:

Keg walk
Pistols
Army Crawls
Bear Crawls (these were totally crazy -- my trainer had a rubber band around my waist, and I was on all fours pulling him, and every few feet my shorts fell down, and I started laughing so hard it was tough to finish, and they were brutal besides being totally funny)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic