Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

New to this program, check it out

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Ok, started with a new Doc, look this over and tell me what you all think. Kinda strange to me. I haven't had a chance to talk to the Doc, don't even know if I should but I don't like stacking everything up like this,

Here's their protocol

Mon - 250 mg hcg
Tues 250 mg hcg
Wed - 200 mg's test cyp
thurs - 1.2 anastrozole
fri - 1.2 mg anastrozole

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Seems quite odd...

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Yes, it does look odd indeed. I don't understand the concept behind this.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Um yea I don't get it either bro's.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I'm with these guys....what the???

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
its odd.

Is this a regular doctor or an Anti-aging clinic?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
LOL! Thanks guys I feel alot more confident with these guys now! It's a anti aging\ hrt clinic, not my regular doc. I'm going to change it up, just wondered if it was some sort of standard hrt protocol lol. I asked the lady a few times if I was reading it right so she emailed me a program.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Yeah that's nothing like I've seen before

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I believe the THEORY, notice I said theory, is that the hcg will tell your nutsack to start producing test, then on wednesday your brain is supposed to be tricked into believing it was an endogenous Test pulse when you inject the Test Cyp. so it doesn't shut down your HPTA.

Similar protocols are being used with peptides and hgh as well. I don't believe there are any real studies showing the effectiveness of that approach, but in theory in sounds ok.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I believe the THEORY, notice I said theory, is that the hcg will tell your nutsack to start producing test, then on wednesday your brain is supposed to be tricked into believing it was an endogenous Test pulse when you inject the Test Cyp. so it doesn't shut down your HPTA.

Similar protocols are being used with peptides and hgh as well. I don't believe there are any real studies showing the effectiveness of that approach, but in theory in sounds ok.

I think you're right. It didn't sound too far off to frontload hcg but they have me continuing this throughout. I don't like that part.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
This is standard protocol by Dr. Crisler. It looks weird because the HCG is listed first instead of after the test. The a-dex is high, but the doc is probably just wanting to play safe with the moobs.

Look at it this way. Pin your test cyp on day 1 (e.g., Sun), and then pin HCG at 250IU on the next Fri and Sat. when your test levels may be slightly declining. The HCG boosts your test levels to even things out a bit, and then you pin the test again on Sun.

It's pretty standard...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic