Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

New to Iron Den

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Hey everyone, been invited here for sometime, finally got the chance to join :)

I've been around since the SSB days, 1997 I believe on the forums. Probably know quite a few people here already.

I am a Mod and Admin on various sites and I am on at least 15-20 forums currently.

My Background:
-20+ years of weight training experience
-18 years of competing (1996-2014)
-Sponsored Athlete (Prescription Nutrition athlete)
-Lightweight Strongman Competitor
-Compete in Bodybuilding, Highland Games, Powerlifting and looking to go back into amateur Boxing/MMA possibly this year.
-Various 1st place awards, titles, 2 National records
-Employed by Worlds Strongest Man, America's Strongest Man, NAS, Europa etc as Judge/Event Coordinaator, etc..Have been working at WSM venues since 2008.
-Expert Personal and Strength Trainer (17 years)
-Online Supplement Store owner
-Mod/Site Admin/Site Director on several popular forums since 2001.

-I have been licensed in my State previous to Administer Medications (not prescribe) so I do have advanced understanding of pharmacology and endocrinology
-Post Grad Medical Training as well

Looking forward to contributing, learning some new stuff and seeing some old friends here.

Thanks so much for having me :)
-wesley

Feel stupid welcoming anybody with my handful of posts, but, "welcome" anyway, your experience was obvious with that caution about religion/politics posts in the other thread. With that said, how in the name of all that is holy do you keep up with 15 - 20, or more, boards? I'm on 5 now, and feeling a bit thinned out by just that . . . . .

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Good to see you again Wesley, welcome to TID. Good guy right here everyone.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Thank you guys again :) Everyone here who posted. I def. see alot of familiar faces and good people

Have to say I am impressed. This forum has awesome members, quick moving threads, and very very good topics. Reminds me of MuscleChemistry back in the day. I def will hang out and get to know everyone.

Again thank you for all the kind words, compliments and warm welcome :)

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, thanks for joining. Looking forward to your posts.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Welcome you finally made it to best place on the web - great to have ya

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
Hey Wesley, great to have someone with your experience on the board. I seen a lot of your posts already and it looks like you know your stuff.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic