Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

New to forum, but previous experience with AAS

S

SGT T

Dec 12, 2011
Hello,

Im new to the forum, but I posted an Intro in the proper forum.

A little background about myself, I'm army aviation on my way to Spec Ops assignment. In route, I am scheduled for Airborne, and Air assault school. Alot of training, and im fucking pumped about it.

I used to cycle. Not alot, only 3 cycles total. I used 3cc(maybe not exact measurement, its been a long time) of Sust 250, and used it with Winstrol. It worked well for me and got me into great shape, and I was really strong particularly for my size.

Im not interested in bulking up quite as much, id like to run a cycle to give me lean gains, help me with endurance and recovery, and prevent alot of bulking. Some is ok, but I don't want anything excessive. My knees cant take the running if i get over 190. I'm currently 173, but I am slimming down after a year in Afghan where I had a TERRIBLE diet and training due mostly to time and poor living conditions.

I have a good diet plan worked out now, mostly like training for a triathalon.

It sounds ass-backwards to even me what im trying to do. But you guys seem to be really knowledgeable so hopefully you can help me.

One last thing....
I almost bought from World-Pharma but this board doesnt have much good to say about them...
Any input on that?

Thanks a ton.

V/R,

SGT T

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
WP is very expensive and mixed reviews. but you can do alot more for the money elsewhere.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Yea stay away from W-Pharma , selective scammers . IF your goal is to add a bit of muscle and strength I'd think simple test EQ would work well.
maybe mild d-bol for 4weeks to get things going. total 12-14 weeks cycle. Weekly hcg as well and of course pct.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
for your given goals, why not just use creatine?

S

SGT T

Dec 12, 2011
WP is very expensive and mixed reviews. but you can do alot more for the money elsewhere.

Thats my problem. I dont trust just anyone, and im not linked in anymore to a good source. World-Pharma talked a good game and looked very legitimate....at first.

I was planning on spending in the neighborhood of around 600 bucks with pct. I dont even know how much that would carry me in a cheaper market...

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
lol yeah thats 2 vials of test.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
for your given goals, why not just use creatine?

I'd agree with this... You wanna take steroids so you won't grow... I can understand the recovery piece, but I think sound sleep might help you better with that... Maybe some peptides at the most to help with sleep quality. But start with some melatonin.

S

SGT T

Dec 12, 2011
I don't have any issues with sleep. Its just a matter of not being able to sleep because mission dictates that my butt is up and moving. No time for sleep, that kind of thing.

I do want to grow, just not to the extent that I grew before.

As for the creatine, I don't like how it bloats me, and how the effects don't last much more than a few days.

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I dont have any issues with sleep. Its just a matter of not being able to sleep because mission dictates that my butt is up and moving. No time for sleep, that kind of thing.

I do want to grow, just not to the extent that I grew before.

A low dose test and EQ then would probably treat you well.

Realy do your homework on PCT cause if your not recovered you will have wasted time not to mention you will feel like shit for months.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Sounds almost like an athlete cycle you're looking for. 250 mg/w sustanon and 30 mg/d of anavar or turanabol. That will give you recovery, a little more size and some strength. Honestly though you don't need it probably. You will look better and probably feel better though.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I don't even see the point in actually doing a cycle. It doesn't suit you or your needs.

S

SGT T

Dec 12, 2011
sorry its been so long since I posted. Trying to get caught up with work and just went on leave for the holidays.

The post about an athlete cycle is pretty much what im lookin for.

What are the primary difference when comparing Winstrol to Anavar?

Also, what PCT, if any, is needed with this type is cycle? It seems like a very mild cycle, am I right?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic