Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

New squat vid from this morning...

anthony900220

anthony900220

Jan 7, 2013
Good work there flex. Who the guy with pretty big upper arms that walks by at 1:08 but looks like he forgot to work his lower half out. Sorry just was funny to see that in the back ground.

Also at 6sec on second video

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I saw that too and thought the same thing.

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
Thanks guys.

Here's another vide from the same session this morning. After that set I threw on the belt and wraps and went a bit heavier.

Here's 475 x 1:

Very nice! You have 500 in you.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Good work there flex. Who the guy with pretty big upper arms that walks by at 1:08 but looks like he forgot to work his lower half out. Sorry just was funny to see that in the back ground.

I dunno him I don't talk to anyone, but I see him there all the time. Have yet to see him train legs. But he's just like every other dude at my "gym". Rarely see guys trains legs and even when they do it's half-assed. 2 sets of light leg press or leg extensions then right back to bicep curls.

Have been lifting again for 3 years now and I have not seen a single decent squat yet with respectable weight.

When I first got into lifting I trained at Powerhouse Gym, Toronto and I'd see ATG 6 plate squats on a daily basis.

The times they have changed.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic