Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

New Scivation Xtend

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Has anyone tried the new Scivation Xtend formula??? I drink tons of xtend and its a must have supp for me. But they reformulated the product and now it tastes fake and gay... Like fake sugar fake. I heard one of their big wigs left not long ago, and a friend of mine who's an industry insider says that they are using cheaper ingredients now...

Anyone tried the new Scivation Xtend formula? Your thoughts on this stuff?

----PoB----

Brodel154

Brodel154

MuscleHead
Jul 3, 2011
I used to use it too a long time ago, but they've always used shitty aminos. If you have a vitamin shoppe near you, go there and just get their BCAA powder. It's fairly priced and they use ajinomoto amino acids, they are pharmaceutical grade aminos and are the best you can get, period.

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
Agreed, I used to carry them in my store, HPLC tested Ajinomoto is top notch.

craig

craig

Aug 29, 2011
i sometimes mix ON bcaa powder with a crystal light lemonade packet and drink it during my workout. havent in a long time though.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I used some micronized GNC shit, works halfway good though.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
i sometimes mix ON bcaa powder with a crystal light lemonade packet and drink it during my workout. havent in a long time though.

Yeah, I just mix bulk BCAA's with crystal light

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Has anyone tried the new Scivation Xtend formula??? I drink tons of xtend and its a must have supp for me. But they reformulated the product and now it tastes fake and gay... Like fake sugar fake. I heard one of their big wigs left not long ago, and a friend of mine who's an industry insider says that they are using cheaper ingredients now...

Anyone tried the new Scivation Xtend formula? Your thoughts on this stuff?

----PoB----

I was a long-time user too but often get away from using it. Today I picked some up because I saw it marked down to $20. Blue Raz, my fav. Mixed some and headed to the gym... first drink... tasted like a bottle of sugar water! Yuck... Kept adding water and could not get rid of the sugary taste. It was awful. Whatever they did was WRONG!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic