Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

New pistol brace law 1-14-2023

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Glad my state passed state law making it illegal to enforce federal firearm statutes within the state. Of course, the DOJ is battling them over it. The state may actually win in this case though, as they actually passed a law, where this is just the ATF making up rules and not a federal law.
Dam it sounds like I need to move! Where you at, I’m on my way. Lol

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Glad that I don't own any guns, I just toss a cock and balls with a rainbow attached and the fucking lefties just start sucking away, while giving rights away that they themselves never even deserved.
ATF and all the fuckoffs can fuckoff.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
PS let the KIng of the CUNTS Biden have his assholes providing security for him and his crackhead kids give their shit up first.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Here ya go.

Attachments

• Very_First_Whistle.jpg
    Very_First_Whistle.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 29
genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
This is what I’m thinking will happen.
So your state will not follow the law on pistol braces even if it did stick some how?
Nope, the state only follows firearms laws imposed by the state. A lot of them align with federal laws, but it was designed, so when the feds do stupid crap like this, it is not enforceable within the borders of our state.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Glad my state passed state law making it illegal to enforce federal firearm statutes within the state. Of course, the DOJ is battling them over it. The state may actually win in this case though, as they actually passed a law, where this is just the ATF making up rules and not a federal law.
Is that the SAPA second amendment preservation act? I had to read up on that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic