Latest Member
Madgoat
What's New?

New Pics

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
The funny thing is, everytime I see one of your pics it always looks photoshopped to me, lol....even though I know with 100% certainty that they are NOT photoshopped

BTW, you look horrible, I hope you die a slow painful death as someone stabs you in the kidney with a wooden spoon
LOL yeah, screw you and your genetics!

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
What??!! No shirtless pics from Skype of you and Stunna with ski masks on in full bromance?

Im thoroughly dissapointed.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Bro you've got some junk in your uh... arms. Shit that don't rhyme. Whatever... the arms are lookin huge. How's the chest comin along. I remember you were trying to make that a priority.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
The funny thing is, everytime I see one of your pics it always looks photoshopped to me, lol....even though I know with 100% certainty that they are NOT photoshopped

BTW, you look horrible, I hope you die a slow painful death as someone stabs you in the kidney with a wooden spoon

Thanks for the compliment hahahaha

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Dude your arms are getting freaky for your size!!! I can tell your packing on the lbs and for the record under armor is gay as fuck! Get an oversized tee, an over sized sweat shirt and let people wonder whats underneath.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
anybody ever tell you that you look like Jake Gillenhall on juice? you know, that kid that fucked Heath Ledger in Brokeback mountain? just sayin...
chest looks like its starting to fill in more but your arms are still WAY ahead

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Yeah yeah we know you have badass arms. Now get to work on the chest.and bring that bitch up to match then arms.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
anybody ever tell you that you look like Jake Gillenhall on juice? you know, that kid that fucked Heath Ledger in Brokeback mountain? just sayin...
chest looks like its starting to fill in more but your arms are still WAY ahead

I can honestly say ive never watched that movie, but it sounds pretty gay lol.

L

Latin_Nuyorker

Oct 22, 2011
Help!!!!!!!!!!! Ok was trying to upload some pics to my 2nd album. It seems that the first pics uploaded is still stuck in the upload mgr??? As a result every pic uploaded from this point exceeds capacity...how da hell do i delete those pics from the upoad mgr so i can upload pics to the other album????? Poooooleeze helppp a dumbbelllll

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic