Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

M

Muaddib

May 3, 2023
Welcome to TID.

Been a member on any other boards or are you 100% noob?
I don't really belong to other boards but I was on testosterone through a clinic for several years. I stopped for several months then started again the end of March through a Urologist and insurance. I'm waiting for next set of labs to see how it will go. The more I've read it sounds as though many Dr's aren't up to speed on trt. So it'll be interesting to see how he handles it and if I'll have to return to a clinic.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Doctors have warmed up to it once they realized it's a lifetime (revenue) commitment, but the majority are still woefully ignorant. TRT clinics have the most modern protocols and offer the most leeway. I started out at a urologist when my total Test was 53, and he gave me Test E injections every three weeks... yea. I went through 6 or 7 doctors before finally saying fuck it and going UGL.

"Why would we want to know your estrogen levels?" - One of those 6 or 7 doctors

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
TRT/HRT has come a long way. I think that is two parts. 1. Docs are finally getting around to learning the science behind it but more importantly for them, it's a multi-billion dollar industry. Usually, the second part drives the first part.

Welcome to TID

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic