Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
I saw a few good UGBB members joining so thought I’d make an account and check the place out. Can already see a few familiar faces.

A little background on me - From the UK. I’m 30 (31 in less than a month), been training since I was 14 and been using AAS since I was 23. Used to use high doses, had almost a year off training and came off gear cold turkey Sep 20-July 21. Been back at it for just over a year now, but using less gear. I’m being tested for ulcerative colitis so I’m making an effort to keep my blood work in check.

Currently running 350mg Test E, temporarily running a bro split (burned out from PPL 2 x a week for almost a year straight). Hoping to compete when I get my gut issues under control, for the time being I’m happy enough to maintain/add muscle very slowly as my sleep/digestion/appetite are far from perfect.

That’s about it really. Glad to join you guys.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I saw a few good UGBB members joining so thought I’d make an account and check the place out. Can already see a few familiar faces.

A little background on me - From the UK. I’m 30 (31 in less than a month), been training since I was 14 and been using AAS since I was 23. Used to use high doses, had almost a year off training and came off gear cold turkey Sep 20-July 21. Been back at it for just over a year now, but using less gear. I’m being tested for ulcerative colitis so I’m making an effort to keep my blood work in check.

Currently running 350mg Test E, temporarily running a bro split (burned out from PPL 2 x a week for almost a year straight). Hoping to compete when I get my gut issues under control, for the time being I’m happy enough to maintain/add muscle very slowly as my sleep/digestion/appetite are far from perfect.

That’s about it really. Glad to join you guys.

Awesome man, glad to see you here. This is my original home board. Good to see some UG people coming over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Hey bro glad you made it over. I think I’ve been here for 11 years now and call TID home. I used to be all over many boards for years but settled in here with a bunch of great people.

Good job getting to where you are now. Is that you in your avi?

Best of luck with the medical stuff bro.

Welcome!

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
Hey bro glad you made it over. I think I’ve been here for 11 years now and call TID home. I used to be all over many boards for years but settled in here with a bunch of great people.

Good job getting to where you are now. Is that you in your avi?

Best of luck with the medical stuff bro.

Welcome!
Thanks. I didn’t realise it’d been around for so long. Had never come across it until recently. Yes, the pic is from a month or two ago. And thank you, hoping to have everything under control within the next couple of months and then I’ll be able to train and eat at 100%.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic