Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

New Member Intro

J

jjpregler

Sep 19, 2015
Hello, my name is Joey.

I live in PA, USA. I am 48 years old and the single father of an 8 yo autistic son.

In March 2014 I weighed 320+ pounds and was extremely obese. I joined a gym and started working out on the circuit machines and a heavy dose of cardio each day. Lucky for me, a bodybuilder in the gym saw me and saw how hard i was working (although working hard in the wrong way) came up to me and told me to start bodybuilding to change my body. He got me started then I started researching alot about bodybuilding.

On September 7, 2015 I was down to 227 and started my first muscle building cycle.

I'm in that confused stage of training. I have picked up alot of information in the past year, however, there is conflicting information everywhere I look. So I know just enough to be dangerous to myself. I know how to lose fat, but with gaining muscle I have read alot, but have no real life experience at actually doing that.

I am looking forward to learning more and also helping where I can help. Like I said, I know how to lose fat.

AeroSpaceEngineer

AeroSpaceEngineer

Sep 19, 2010
Welcome to the den, I'm positive you will find the help you need here to take to the next step of your journey.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Welcome to the board jj, congratulations on your weight loss that has to be a game changer for your life. A lot of solid information and people here to help you achieve your new goals. Good luck.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Welcome brother. There's a lot of good people here to help you.

J

jjpregler

Sep 19, 2015
Ok, first question, I've been looking around in the forum and can't find the right place. Which is the right place to ask training questions?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, thanks for joining.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic