Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

New guy needs some help!!!!

B

bigfnjet

Mar 30, 2012
I posted this earlyier in the new introduction form, and was advised to move it here...

i have a problem! I have never run winnie before so i have little knowledge about it and i do not like the results.. her is the post from earlier

My question is how long do you wait after a Winnie cyc before starting a test cycle? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm Just starting my 4th week, running .5cc per day should i just stop? should i start a test cycle? is test400 or super test 450 ok?

I am not into heavy lifting anymore, I max in the winter and maintain year round. I need to have surgery on my shoulder (bench press shoulder) but have not had the time, and advice on this would be also appreciated
I'm 220 6'2"
Bench Max 405 1x work out with 225-275
Squat max 315 1x work out with 175 ( when my back allows)
Military press 275 1x work out with 175

This was in response i received and my anwser

You've come to the right place mate. You might get a better response posting up your queries in the Anabolics section over the introduction post.
People here tend to speak in dose not in quantity. 0.5cc could equal 10mg or 100mg, the volume doesn't speak anything for the potency and its important to know that when running anything. Winstrol should be taken with testosterone. This might sound like a dumb question, but were you planning on running a PCT?

RESPONSE

Im a bit of a novice, so I'm sorry about the verbiage i use. please feel free to correct me, but go slow.

Im just starting my 4the week. Im trying yo score some test ASAP, i think i can get some Super test450. I was not planning on PCT because i was only taking winnie, but if i run test i will have to, i can get some Nov... please advise on what i should do.

I like "lite" cycles" i dont ussually stack, i try to harden up and maintain, i, noty really into getting huge... I do a lot of cardio and i sony want to be slowed down...

Can i or should i stop the winnie, start a test cycle?

after a cycle i would run an over the counter "PCT" something like A-HD or test boosters and i would not lose much weight just some strenght...

My diet is pretty clean. 60% protein 30% carbs 10% fat.. very little starches if i eat any bread on the weekend it whole grain "nothing white" except eggs.. carbs are mostly vegetables 5 or 6 meals a day....

Im in the second month of insanity training, i wight train 2 or 3 times a week... when I'm not running a crdio training cycle i weight train 5-6 time a week

Last edited:
PICT

PICT

Apr 2, 2012
Ordinarily Winny + Test should either be run together (with the Winny stopping in about week 4) or run the Test first and then close out with Winny to try and harden up a bit.
In this case, you started with Winny only. I guess I would probably just take some Nolva for a couple of weeks to be on the safe side and get back to a base level to start a good cycle. Your joints may also be kind of drying out after the 4 weeks as well.
So then start with Test and perhaps Deca or EQ etc.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic